I meet him before

Shot by him

As I woke up I see I'm in a hospital. I look around to see jihyo crying. I look around more and I see my body. Oh I yell. No one says anything. I see the doctor come in to say I passed away. Everyone starts crying. I panic. I go to my body and shake it. I tell myself get back in there. I clam myself down. I climb on to my body and enter it forcefully. I get in oooh. Omg i feel so happy to be back in. The monitor starts Beebing again. They all look up to see my heartbeat is there. I then woke up. Uhh I said. Jihyo walks up to me cry more like runs to me. I look at her confused. Who are you? I say I'm going to play a prank on them.😈😈😈😈 Y-y-you d-don't remember u-us. She said crying even more. I shake my head confused. They all look around looking depressed. It's a prank broo! I yell out. Oh thank god it's a prank. Jihyo yelled out happy af. But then her smile turned into a pissed off face. Wea?wea?wea?. Y would you do that to us. I don't know you just scare me Jihyo. Oh ok wait what! She said ready to attack me. Sana runs to Jihyo to clam her down. Don't worry Jihyo she will get what's coming to her she said with puffy eyes. She looked at me mad and pissed and sad and everything. I looked away guilty. The doctor came in and said we could go now since I hade nothing major. We all left. As we got in the car I got to sit next to Sana. Sana looked at me and said something quite enough for only me to hear. She said we gonna talk about this. I said ok. We kept talking in the car. Your stupid Dahyun cheagyon said. Hey watch it punk! I yelled. Ha you wish you could get me. Said the baby tiger. I was about to reach my hand out when Sana-unnie was sleeping. I said your lucky wait to we get to the house. Hahahaha I ain't scared of you your a baby. Your pushing it I said playing around. Hey I want jokballs could we stop at a store Momo said. Of course you want food the only one with a big mouth to I said joking and laughing. Everybody laughed. We then got home to see a guy at the gate. As we got closer I saw who he is i got pissed. More then ing pissed this jackass why is he here. I said to myself. Newsflash! He killed my dad and mom! Back to story k. I look at him and he looked at me with sad eyes. I looked away BTW the guy who killed my dad and mom is no other than Jeon Jungkook. Yup you heated it also my ex childhood friend........Agioo thanks for reading sorry for the short update wait till tomorrow😝. P.S. didn't proof read sorry for mistakes. Bye!