Shut up

Shot by him

                                             Dahyun's pov

Look here it's not that I wanted to hide this. It's more if I had to hide this. It breaks be down more and more to think I could do nothing about what happened to my family. My brother left to New York,My sister now lives in Singapore. I was left to fend for myself and I couldn't blame them. I was to young they sent money of course. But I got lonely at times and that what made me act out and be outspoken. I wasn't a bad kid just Troubled. That's where Jungkook came in I didn't know his family killed my family my life my happenies. We were really close. We hang out all the time we were like brother and sister. Till someone had to go ahead and trash it like a ball of paper. They told me he was behiden my family's death. That's when I couldn't be near him no more I told him. More like yelled at him to never get near me again. That's the last time I saw him. And here he is right in front of me. As we got out the car he walked up to me. Dahyun please let me talk to you he said with a sad tone. No Jungkook we have nothing to talk about. I said pissed. Please it wasn't my flaut you know can we just be friends again. No no no you know your family did this and you never even said sorry. Look here Dahyun I said sorry si many time just forget it let's be friends please! He said. Oh now you want me to forget my family you broke me your family did and I'm done with this bull you your family and friends everything about you ! I said yelling that scared my friend behiden me. Please Dahyun listen I want to be friends pls forgive me you don't have to forgive my family forgive me pls. Fine just promise to never do that to anyone else just promise. Yay! Thank you Dahyun thank you! He said happy af. He hugged me and I hugged him to. Now what are you doing here jungkook. I said. Oh I came to tell you me and taetae are dating. Omg you look so cute together I said looking at the picture he showed me. Oh I have to go now have a date with taetae. K I said have a fun time I said. Bye!. Bye! Ooh Sana jelly. I looked over to Sana looking at Jungkook as he got in the car with a stink eye. Sana it's ok he like taetae one of my bff's k. She nodded her head and looked at me. Now about the cussing Jihyo said. Oh c'mon forgive me this time it got me pissed pls. Ok just this time she said. As we got in the house I was dragged to my room by Sana. Oooh everyone said. Oh stut up I yelled. As we got to my room Sana closed the door and locked it. So wassup I said. She started to cry. W-wait pls stop what wrong i said worried. It's just you scared me when they said you died she said crying more. It's ok I'm here now not dead I said as I hugged and and kissed her on the lips. She was surprised but kissed back I love you she said. I love you to I said...... Agioo thanks for reading love ya'll for giving me strength fightin!