2

Shot by him

                   Dahyun's pov

Her kisses's captured me like a fish in a net. Her hands slowly went down my body. Her smirking didn't help soon enough I was wet. Her hand reached my place. Her hand slipped went in like it was home😂😂. I'm gonna put it in k. She said nonchalant. Easy for you to say I'm new to this! I screamed a bit. Ha she laughed. She kissed me roughly and took my shirt off. H-hey don't look at me like that I said shyly. But you look beautiful and really beautiful she said voice full of love. I blushed and grabed my and it begin. She took off my pants and only left me in my underwear. She looked at me up and down. Damn! I'm lucky. S-stop i said shyly. She looked at my underwear already wet she smirked and touched my . Ah! I moaned couldn't hold it in. Ha wet for me already she said ily. She then went down to my legs and kissed them slowly for a while I was going crazy. Stop f-ing around I said breathing unevenly. Mmmm... maybe a little more. She muy her finger in me. Ahhhh! I moaned harder. She moved it up and down slowly driving me ceazy to the max. Sana-unnie faster pls I said unevenly. Are you sure you want to callmeunnie in a state like this she said looking at me lustily. S-Sana-chan I said still unevenly. Better she said moving it faster. I bit my lip trying to hold it in wasn't very easy. Not fair Brady I want to hear you she said. She moved it faster. Uuuuuhhh I moaned loudly. That's better. A while and by this she grabed my s on them. U-um Sana I t-think I'm gonna come I said unevenly. It's ok baby let out. I moaned one last time before I cumed. I said feeling tired she helped me and and we got dressed. I went to the bed and sung glee her. So wut does that make us I said. I guess girlfriend and girlfriend she said and we dozed off. I'll update soon stay in tone bye.