Volley incident

Shot by him

                 Dahyun's pov

it wasn't my choice to tell them or not if I played volley or not. I couldn't I was afraid they would take it. It was my life back then my escape from the stress of the world and still is. I can't live without it. Now that I have a team I won't let them down ever! The match is about to start yes! My team was against Tzuyu,Jimin,Jeagyeon,Jihyo,Neayon. Mines is Me,Sana,Cheagnie,Mina,Momo it's fire. As the match started. We began with a spike a fairly good one. I received causing Sana to spike it. It went on and on. Soon everyone was getting tried. One by one they got tried. I was starting to get stressed but kept up and cool cover. Soon it was me and the whole other team. Just give up already you can't beat us said jimin. Oh shut the I said. It was soon me and Jimin I was sweating and breathing heavily but wasn't going to give up. Jimin on the other hand was keeping it up pretty good. But I could tell he was suffering way more than me. Soon he spiked one shoot I received it. I used all my little yet all energy I had to jump up and spiked it. He was going to receive it but missed. I won the match!! Yes I yelled! I was brought to a hug and people yelling my name. Dahyun Dahyun! Fighting! Fighting! I then stoped felling my hand then my feet my whole body. I fell to the ground the last thing I saw was Sana running to me with a worried look. God why is she so Beautiful I thought and that was my last thought before I saw all black that scary yet familiar black space. I woke to to be in the nurses in office. I looked around to see Sana at my side. I smiled pushing the few strands on her face behiden her ears. I love you I said smiling. Oooh you love me Sana said starling me. You were a-awake i said blushing. Yup she said happy asf. Ok let's get out of here I said trying to change the subject. Ok she said...... I post the rest today k bye!