She crazy

Shot by him

              Dahyun's pov

I need this job please I said about to cry. No Dahyun Sana could do a better job then you could. The manager said pissed. This always happens it always end up to her everything! I half mumbled and half yelled. You could of done better now get out Kim Dahyun! The manager yelled. now I'm on the streets still not even old enough for a job, the only reason why I had that job was because of my sister. As soon as she left this happened. I'm 15 by the way one more year till I can get a job. As I was walking down the street I noctied a older girl then me asking for money I quickly ran to the pizza shop bought her some and a coke. When I gave it to her knowing that was my last doller. She then got up walked up to me and said. Omg you spent your money for me thanks she said as she looked at me with her bunny smile. I smiled and said what's your name. Neayon IM Neayon. What's yours she asked. Kim Dahyun I said. She then asked me something that got me surprised. Would you like to live with me and 6 other girls? I said yes anything is better than living on the street. She asked me to get in the car and took me to her place. Once we got there I looked huge it looked like a castle out of a fairy tale. Holy ! I said. I got slaped softly. Yay don't say that! Our leader will kill you. Neayon said with her raised voice. Ok chill weird . I mumbled. Yay stoop! She said with a mad face. I laughed. We then got in the castle like house. I was then greeted with six other girls. ! I yelled slightly forgetting what Neayon told me. Jihyo the leader looked up with a pissed face. You come here she said pissed. Ummmm i think I'll stay here thank you i said. ooooh everyone said. She then pulled me to the sink and grabed soap. Ready to put it in my mouth but I backed away. She still got me I yelled in the process. When she was done she looked at me and said never say anything like that again or this will happen k she said. Ok damn! I said rubbing my hand she crazy I thought to myself............Agiooo thanks for reading I'll upload tomorrow bye!