Geranium

Roses

The following day, Junhong entered his class, feeling many pairs of eyes on him, hushed whisperings travelling to his ears.He remained unbothered and went to his usual seat which was at the back of the class(cuz ya know loner and all).

What laid on the desk was another rose. Along with the rose, a piece of paper. He had a feeling he knew who sent it but still picked the paper up nonetheless though slightly reluctant.

 

Junhong, my beautiful angel

 

Said male cringed, feeling goosebumps running up his arm. He sighed inwardly trying his best to continue reading the rest.

 

Your eyes sparkle and shine

Like the stars in the night

Your presence makes me whole

Let me have you day and night

 

How are you today? Hope this brightens up your day

From Your Beloved,

Yoo Youngjae.

 

P.S Can you be the sun to my moon?

 

So that's his name, he didn't even introduce himself, Junhong face reddened, feeling different bursts of emotions all at once. He really didn’t know what to do. He admits the other male was slowly worming his way through his heart with the things he did and the words he said.

 

Hey hey hey don’t go running into dangerous territory now, Didn’t I already tell you?

He's playing you, he's gonna leave just like the others.

 

He held the rose, looking at it before putting it aside.

 

 

 

"Looking for me?" A voice sounded from behind, his voice. Junhong turned around, locking eyes with the older. He was looking really good, wearing just a blue long-sleeved plain top and denim but he looked good. My god, why am I thinking that Junhong shook his head

"I know. You wanted to tell me how much you have utterly fallen for me right?" Youngjae smirked.

Junhong rolled his eyes," no, just wanted to give these back to you" He handed the rose and the paper to Youngjae.

"Keep it, they are for you." Youngjae eyed the items then looked back up into the younger's eyes, a small smile on his face

"Stop it, This is getting nowhere and you're wasting your time." Junhong really doesn't get it.

"No it's not and how am I wasting my time?"Youngjae rebutted

"Is this somewhat funny to you? I told you clearly, I'm not interested." Junhong furrowed his eyebrows, wondering why the other was so stubborn.

"And you told me to do whatever I want." Youngjae was just being honest, that was what the younger had said.

Junhong sighed, feeling like he dug a grave for himself. "You're still gonna try no matter how many times I say no?"

Youngjae simply nodded.

"Okay then."

"No matter how- wait what, you're ok with it?" Youngjae looked at him with huge eyes, clearly shocked the younger wasn't rejecting him anymore,

", now I need to step up my game." He started to pace around, getting lost in thoughts.

Junhong watched the other, feeling overwhelmed, he wants to believe in the other, he really wants to but it's too good to be true. He isn't worth the fretting over, isn't worth this much attention.

 

Life isn't a fairytale

Youngjae can be the moon

But he can't be his sun

 

 

 

Junhong is doubting his own words. The more Youngjae tried, the more he felt himself losing. The more time he spent with the older, the more he felt the wall he built crumble apart.

With every passing moment, he dared to believe that maybe, just maybe this was real. They were currently on the roof, the roof slowly turning into their usual meeting place.

"How did you know where my class is anyway?" Junhong broke the comfortable silence.

"I have my ways" Youngjae flashed a playful grin at him.

"You aren't some creepy stalker are you?"Junhong leaned back slightly, looking warily at the man beside him.

"If I'm a stalker, I would be your exclusive stalker."Youngjae flirted shamelessly.

Junhong as always, blushed furiously, looking away. No matter how many times the older flirted oh so shamelessly, Junhong couldn’t get used to it, always getting all shy.

Youngjae took pride in making the younger all flustered and embarrassed, finding him so adorable and lovable. Youngjae took the other's hand in his and gently intertwined them.

Junhong turned back, looking at their hands together, his eyes travelling up into the other's eyes. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, he could feel the heat rushing down his neck.

 

Congrats, you are a ing idiot

Now your heart is free for anyone to break

 

 

 It doesn't matter Junhong has officially fallen for the older and his cringy words. "Here, I held on to this long enough," A card came into his view.

"Oh, thanks." Junhong was glad the older finally returned him his card and glad that he decided to wait instead of wasting extra money to make a new one. "Where did you find it anyway?"

"Here."Youngjae gestured to the wide open space they were in.

"But I came here and I couldn’t find it."Junhong recalled, taking the card out of the other's hand.

"Er, well...er. I saw it after you dropped it, I suppose." Youngjae stammered out, feeling like he got caught red-handed.

"That means, you were here the day I lost it?" Junhong realized, slightly shocked since he really thought no one would be there that day and embarrassed as he accidentally revealed his whole world to other people.

"Erm, you can say that but it was you who came in and disturbed my nap." Youngjae reasoned.

"You were here the whole time?! And you didn’t say anything at all." Junhong was even more shocked now, and his theory that the other was a creepy stalker was seemingly becoming true.

"Er, well...I, I was going to but I didn’t want to disturb you dancing, you looked like you were having fun." Youngjae reasoned, leaving out the fact that he thought the younger was looking so carefree and not to mention angelic even while dancing hip hop.

Upon hearing that, Junhong was kinda glad the older haven't stopped him. His demons have came out to attack him on that day, one of the worst attacks he had for awhile.

Dancing was one of the channels he has to loosen himself up, a utopia for him to forget about everything, where his demons can't get to him. Junhong smiled at the other, going back to lean against the wall behind them, their hands still intertwined.

 

Don't come back crying when he breaks your heart.