Good

Best Friends Drag You Out Of Bed™

"Can we watch Infinity War?" asked Jihoon. "I changed my mind about this comedy movie."

"There's literally going to be no seats left. The movie will start in thirty minutes too! You know how the Marvel fandom can be," reasoned Jinyoung.

Jihoon's face drooped. Jinyoung felt his heart melt.

"Fine, we can see if there's any seats left. A fair warning, don't be too sad when you see there aren't a lot of seats."

A smile broke through Jihoon's features. "Yay!" He clapped his hands. "Thanks Jinyoung. I'll even pay."

"No, I'm paying."

"I'm paying!"

"Ahem," the girl at the counter cleared . "Which movie would you two like to see?"

"Infinity War please!" Jihoon was practically bouncing on his toes. 

"Hmm..." The click of her fingernails against the computer screen made an audible sound. "You're in luck! There's two seats next to each other in the uppermost row at the next showing. However, it is in a corner." Her eyes gleamed. "Though I'm sure you two won't have a problem with that." 

Jihoon and Jinyoung's faces turned a bright crimson. However, neither moved to contradict her.

"What's the price?" Jinyoung wanted to get out of the girl's presence as soon as possible. 

The girl stated the price and Jinyoung hastily gave her his credit card. He didn't let Jihoon protest.

"Thank you!" Jihoon said as they left.

"Yeah, let's find the showing room." Jinyoung avoided looking into Jihoon's eyes. He fiddled with the receipt and tickets instead.

They gave their tickets to the ticket collector and walked in. 

"Here's our row." Jihoon sat beside the wall with Jinyoung on his left.

Although the theater was buzzing with anticipation, the lack of conversation between the two was almost too much to bear. 

Jinyoung took an opening. "How come you never told me you were a Marvel fan?" 

Jihoon thought about it for a second. "I didn't know you were supposed to say that when you meet someone. 'Hi, I'm Jihoon. I'll be your new coworker. I enjoy Marvel movies a lot.'" Jihoon said. "That's strange."

"I like strange." Jinyoung kept himself from adding 'And I like you'.

"Well that's good."

"Yeah."

Daehwi and Samuel stumbled back inside and snuggled on the carpeted floor, close to the roaring fireplace. The sheer warmth of it made the atmosphere cozy.

"Be careful your majesty," cautioned a guard. "You could get hurt."

"Thanks for the warning Jun," replied Samuel curtly. "I'll be careful."

Jun—the guard—resumed his usual stance. He stared stonily at the wall.

"Jun..." the prince began. "do you want to do me a favor?" Samuel grinned mischievously. Raising his eyebrows, Daehwi looked at his friend.

"Your highness, I am always supposed to follow your orders."

"Well, could you please go to your boyfriend for me and stay with him until I call you back up?" 

"Excuse me sire? I am not currently in a relationship," Jun denied. "I am very much single."

"Huh. Guess I'll have to tell King Seungcheol—my dad and your boss—that you should be fired for not obeying my orders."

"Prince Samuel–"

"I'm sure Myungho is waiting for you."

"I don't really think that this is an ethical way to make your guards leave, but if you say so. I'll tell King Seungcheol that I was distracted with urgent matters if he catches me." With a smirk, wink, and a thank you, Jun went to find Myungho.

Samuel nestled against Daehwi's arm. "Peace and quiet. What a nice change."

Daehwi smiled. "You're going to be a terrible king of this kingdom," he snorted. "I can't wait to see what happens."

"Don't expect a lot."

"I won't."

Tuckered out from their adventures, they fell asleep lying on the plush floor.

"I am highly convinced that your mastermind plotting is very wrong," grunted Seungcheol. "Do you really think this is going to change anything between them?"

Jeonghan flipped his hair with his hand. "Yes."

"Wrong answer."

"What do you suggest we do then?" challenged Jeonghan. "Leave them alone?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying!" 

"If we leave them alone, they'll never do anything about their love for each other. They'll both end up single and think that their love was unrequited!" Jeonghan threw his hands in the air.

"That's not going to happen."

"I am not going to let this situation spiral out of control! It's in need of help. I have what it takes to fix it. My plans are great."

"You're going to make it worse," reasoned Seungcheol. "If you do this now, it's going to be weird for them afterwards. Just let them be."

"And leave them in a blissful state of denial?" Letting his fist fall on a table, Jeonghan let out a sound of frustration. "No way."

"Yes way." With a firm face, Seungcheol crossed his arms.

"You're so difficult."

"You're so funny."

"You're so mean."

"You're so handsome."

Jeonghan frowned and tried to say something, but nothing came to mind. "I can't deal with you when you're like this." Upset at his flusteredness, he walked away. 

"That's Seungcheol one and Jeonghan zero!" Seungcheol called after him. "Good game!" Triumphant, he strutted to his advisor. "That'll delay him from interfering with Sammy's love life for a while," the king said to Jihoon.

Jihoon opened his eyes. "Huh?" 

"We're you even listening to me?"

"No, I stopped listening when you initiated the argument. I also fell asleep."

"Standing up? I did not start that debate!" cried Seungcheol.  He kept on ranting as Jihoon fell back asleep.

A/N: I'm back~ How did you guys like/dislike the chapter? Don't forget to give votes and kudos! BTS is coming back soon! I'm so excited! See you next chapter. -Veil