Six

Our Love Never Dies

Nayoung wakes up with Jieqiong in her hands. God, Jieqiong is so beutiful even in her sleep. While studying the younger face, Nayoung stiffen when she remembered what happened last night. She shouldn't be doing that to Jieqiong. She didn't even know Jieqiong's feeling for her. Yes, Jieqiong did said that she liked Nayoung but maybe just as friends? But friends don't do such thing. Or Jieqiong wants to be just friend with benefits with her? No no, she couldn't do that with Jieqiong. 

 

Feeling regret washing over her, Nayoung untangled heraelf from Jieqiong and get out from the bed. Realizing she's still , Nayoung quickly dressed herself and decided to talk a walk. Just before she's about to go out, she looks at Jieqiong. The younger is still sleeping, . So Nayoung go back and put some clothes on Jieqiong. Then Nayoung walks our from the room, running away from the reality, running away from Jieqiong.

 

Jieqiong wakes up just after Nayoung walks out from the room, still feeling sleepy, Jieqiong is not aware that she's wearing clothes now. She suddenly feel sore, then she remembered what happened last night. She did it. But she shouldn't. What should she do now? Nayoung probably hates her for that. She knows that Nayoung want to do it to, but it just feels so wrong. Feeling stressed, Jieqiong walks out from the room and decided to take a walk.

 

It seems like life is trying to play with both of them, Jieqiong and Nayoung meets in the park nearby Yebin's villa. They look at each other in the eyes but no words are spoken. After a while, Nayoung broke the eye staring contest then she turns away and starts to walk away. Jieqiong did nothing to stop Nayoung, maybe Nayoung hate her now. Jieqiong wants to run to Nayoung and hugs her, but she couldn't, things are awkward now between them, words are hard to form now. Realizing she just lost Nayoung, Jieqiong turns back and walks to the exact opposite way from Nayoung. 

 

Nayoung is trying to hold her tears when she walked away from the younger. She couldn't face Jieqiong, Jieqiong must hate Nayoung for taking her first. 

 

Both of them drown into their own imagination on how bad things will be between them. Not that they know the other one is doing the same, but deep down, they do love each other. 

 

The vacation is going fine, both Nayoung and Jieqiong didn't show anything wrong between them unless there's no skinship and direct talking. They do still sleep in the same room but no more talking to each other, Nayoung even sleep in the couch and let Jieqiong sleep alone in the bed. Sometimes in her sleep, Jieqiong cried and Nayoung did hear it but she did nothing to comfort the younger girl, scared that it would worsen their problem. She didn't know that all Jieqiong want is her to talk to her again, at least clear the things between them. Is is love or is it just lust. They're awkward with each other but their friends didn't realize it though, they're just busy having fun until the last day came. 

 

They went back to Seoul from Jeju island and the day after tomorrow is the start of college so they decided to spend the rest of their holiday with their families. 

 

-------------------------------

 

Finally the school starts again, everything is normal except for Nayoung and Jieqiong. Time passed and their friends started to notice it's very awkward between them. Just a week, their friends decided to hold a meeting. 

 

"Do you guys suspect anything happening between Jieqiong and Nayoung?" Minkyung asked. 

 

"Yes I do suspect but do Nayoung say anything to you?" Yebin asked her girlfriend back. 

 

"Umm no? She never mentioned anything related with Jieqiong." 

 

"If she doesn't mentioned it, it means it's a serious one." Chungha finally speaks up. 

 

"Why is it?" All of them asked in unison. 

 

"Look, everytime Nayoung has a serious problem, she never talk about it since it'll make us worried." 

 

"So it means she's having serious problem with Jieqiong?" Siyeon frowns. 

 

"Maybe she did, do Jieqiong say anything to you Eunwoo?" Chungha raised an eyebrow to Eunwoo, Jieqiong bestfriend, who she always came to when she's having problem. 

 

"No... but actually I do ever asked her about Nayoung, she hesitates for a while thinking about should she tell me or not, but in the end she just shrug it off saying it's nothing."

 

"Maybe we should find out by ourself." Sejeong suggest, she's about to tell the group about her some weird plans. but she's distracted with Doyeon and Yoojung beside her, drowning to their own conversation. 

 

"Yah, you two. We're in a serious group discussion about our two friends, why are you two not into this conversation?" Sejeong sounds annoyed but Doyeon and Yoojung just smiled at her playfully and said "We think we know why they're like that, avoiding each other all the time."

 

"How can you guys know?"

 

"Umm actually we have suspected them earlier than you guys do, but since there's no one of you bringing up the topic, we decided to 'investigate' by ourselves."

 

"So what happened between them?"

 

"We're not sure but we think they're having crush with each other."

 

All of them are shocked by the information they just got so they screamed "What?!"

 

"I do know Nayoung like Jieqiong but why they're avaoiding each other." Minkyung frowns and then she realized something, her eyes widen in surprised "Did Jieqiong found out about that and hates Nayoung for it?"

 

"I don't think so, Jieqiong-unnie often steal glances to look at Nayoung's unnie when she's not looking." Yoojung stated. 

 

"Yeah, Jieqiong-unnie even uses Nayoung-unnie picture as her wallpaper." Doyeon added. 

 

"What?! How could you both know that?" Their friends asked in susprise. 

 

"Hehe, we stalked them and watch their every moves." 

 

"So now they're liking each other but avoiding each other at the same time? I don't get it." Siyeon questioned.

 

"Maybe they're not avoiding each other but avoiding the fact that they like girls. Both of them are always popular among boys, so maybe they're freaking out because they liked girls." Sejeong openly said. The other friends started to agree with her and planned how to comfort Jieqiong and Nayoung liking girls is not a big problem. Their plan goes wilder and wilder that it freaks Minkyung out so she decided to spoil those things. 

 

"Umm I don't think so, Nayoung do ever date girls before." Minkyung said. Her statement gains everybody's attention and they start questioning her. 

 

"How could you know that? You never told us anything about it."

 

"Because Nayoung asked me to forget about those things"

 

"Those things? What do you mean by it?"

 

"Actually, I'm Nayoung's ex. Sorry for not telling you guys." Minkyung had her heads down. 

 

All of her friends' eyes opened in surprise but since it's in the past, they just let it slide and not to question anymore about it. 

 

"Okay, know we know that Nayoung like girls, so how about Jieqiong?"

 

"We just said that we saw Jieqiong-unnie's wallpaper is Nayoung-unnie." Doyeon comments. 

 

"Uhh, so what's the problem between them?"

 

"They're just not wanting to destroy their friendship if anything goes wrong, I mean they have something between them that we don't know, but it seems like it's nothing serious, they just make it complicated." Yoojung rolls her eyes. 

 

"Fine, just lock them in a room with a bed and movies." Yebin suggested. 

 

"Yah, how could you do that?" Minkyung hits Yebin's head.

 

"So you're protecting your ex?" Yebin smirked at Minkyung playfully. 

 

"You know I just love you, pabo." Now Minkyung is hugging Yebin protectively which results in their friends groans in annoyance. 

 

"Keep your hands to yourself Minkyung or I'll kick both you and your girlfriend to the sea." Chungha warned them. 

 

"So what should we do?" Eunwoo is getting impatien now. 

 

"Just lock them in a room without bed and movies?" Now it's Sejeong who suggested it. 

 

"Sounds better than Yebin's." Chungha agreed. 

 

"Unnie, you're agree because it's Sejeong-unnie who said it." Yebin whined in protest. 

 

So they decided to lock both Jieqiong and Nayoung in a room, but since it's hard to find a decent place, they change their plan into locking both of them in Jieqiong's house. 

 

-------------------------------

 

It only took three days for them to perfect their plan. They're all having usual movie hang out in Jieqiong's place, they wait for the right time to start their plan. After watching two movies, Nayoung finally walks to the bathroom and her friends see this as a chance, so they need to get Jieqiong out of the living room too now. 

 

"Jieqiong-ie, do you have any snacks? I'm craving for some." Eunwoo says in her cutest voice. Jieqiong is not a type of person who wants to miss the movie even for a while, but since Eunwoo is her bestfriend, she gets up and walks to the kitchen. 

 

"Okay, now where's Jieqiong's keys? Let's get out from here this instant." Siyeon starting to search for the keys and in 15 seconds they're outside from Jieqiong's apartment and locking the door.

 

Jieqiong and Nayoung back to the living room almost at the same time, only finding the room empty. Both of them frowned in confusion, but when they found out that the other is there, they get even more confused. 

 

Both of them realized their other friends planned this for them, so they just sit back to the couch and watch the rest of the movies in awkward silence. It's gonna be a long night for both of them.