One

Our Love Never Dies

Nayoung, Im Nayoung, but her friends called her Stone Nayoung because she is always expressionless and some say she is a heartless and cold person. But actually she's not like that, things changes and heartache makes her like that.

 

So this is all where it begins...

 

It's Pristin high school, the most prestigious and luxurious school in town, all of the students are spoiled kids from rich families. Not everyone can enter this school of course, only people with money and super genius student like Nayoung can enter this school. 

 

Nayoung get a scholarship to Pristin last month, she was super excited back then but now that after a week adapting to this school, she feels regret. Of course because she entered this school from scholarship, those spoiled brats looked down on her, bullied her and even beat her up just for fun. Being a friendly person, Nayoung always try to start conversation with others and make friends, but her efforts are useless here. Everytime she talk to a stranger, the stranger will always be a spoiled rich brat and bullied her. She never find anyone that enter Pristin by scholarship, she wants to make friends with people who is just like her, because she knew that those spoiled kids are not their level, their clothes, cars, accessories, and other stuffs are branded and luxurious. 

 

Fortunately, the teachers here are strict so that Nayoung can relax during class where there are no brats who dare to bullied her when the teachers are around. During lunch time and break time, Nayoung always go to the library to avoid those brats, of course because in the library you can't make noise, and you can't bully people without making noise right?

 

So the monotone and boring life lead Nayoung's personality to change, she didn't socialize much in high school. She didn't have any friends. Those three years in high school she spend with studying all day and work in the cafe at night. Well, because she is living by her own and need to support herself. Tough life, yes, because her parents died in car crash when she was 12 and since then she live with her aunt but now she's a highschooler so she moved out to a little apartment and work part time job to support herself. And now here she is, Pristin's graduation day...

 

-------------------------------------

 

NAYOUNG's POV

 

Today is my graduation day and I've never felt this excited for this whole three years, finally I'll be graduated and move out from this hell. Well, because I'll go to college with my co-workers and the college is a normal one. Those spoiled brats never want to go to this school, they say it's lame, yeah, it's a good news to me since I don't wanna see any one of them. Finally I can have a normal life, maybe I can find a boyfriend too in college, and hey I can party with my friends too...

 

And then Nayoung's imagination is ruined by someone bumping into her. Both of them collapse into the floor, with the stranger above her.

 

"Ouch! It hurts!" Jieqiong whined in pain.

 

Wow, who is this girl? I've never see anyone so pretty in this school, she has a pretty eyes and tall nose. Oh my god her lips is so beautiful, totally my type... 

 

"Oh my goshh, I'm so sorry, are you okayy?" Jieqiong asked worriedly.

 

And she's so cute... 

 

"Umm, are you okay? Can you speak?" Jieqiong feels weird since Nayoung is not answering her.

 

Nayoung finally come to her senses and say "It's okay, I'm fine" with her usual stone expression, she gets up and walked away. 

 

Oh , why is my heart pounding so hard. I wonder will I ever see her again... Is it how fall in love feels like? Her eyes, nose, lips and cute gesture... 

 

Nayoung finally jolts up when she realize she is having thouse thought.

 

No no no, it's just a stranger! Besides, she is from Pristin! It means she is just one of those spoiled brats! I'll forget her, yes, I will.

 

With that, Nayoung walks home.

 

-------------------------------------

 

JIEQIONG's POV

 

What a weird girl, why is it I never see her? But actually she's quite cute and hot. Yeah her tanned skin and her toned body, pretty face too, and nice lips, she must be good in bed...

 

Jieqiong mentally slaps herself for having those thoughts to a stranger. Then she heard someone calling her.

 

"Jieqiong-ah, we're searching everywhere for you! Come on let's go!" Eunwoo said.

 

"Ah it's no need to held a party Eunwoo, I'm just going to a different college with you guys." Jieqiong complained.

 

"I know you want to have a normal life but come on it's the last time, let's enjoy yourself before you left all of us behind!" Eunwoo insists

 

"Okay.." Jieqiong finally gives up and follow Eunwoo.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Jieqiong is going to a normal college, not luxurious and prestigious college like Eunwoo and her friends go. Sure it's hard to part with her best friends, but she really wants to have a normal life, being the child of a Chinese multimillioner sure is fun but everything is too boring. She just need to ask and she gets what she wants. She didn't need effort, all she need is ask. But she wants to taste how hard is it to live normally without those money. Her parents is nice and understanding when she said that she wants to go to a normal college rather than prestigious one. Her parens asked her what she need if she really wants to live by her own for her college life. She only asked for a normal apartment, not luxurious one, and a car, also a normal one which normal people have. She insist that she wants to take part time job to support herself but her parents are worried so they said that they will constantly send money to her every month. Jieqiong can't say no to her parents because she didn't want to worry them, so she just save those money and not using it, just saving it for emergency. 

 

-------------------------------------

 

So today Jieqiong is moving in to her new apartment. When she entered, she's surprised. because she only asked for a simple apartment with one bedroom but she gets a very large apartment with three rooms and two bathrooms, her parents even buy her many extra furniture like couch and sofa. She starts to roam to every room and she found five couches and three sofas in every single space. She understand her parents though, because back in their house, she always love to sleep and having other activities such as doing homework, watching movies, eating, or just doing nothing in the couch and sofa. She really love those places more than her bed. Feeling excited, she starts to move her things in. Sure there are many things she needs to take with her and it will take time, probably until midnight? But she doesn't care, she loves moving things.

 

-------------------------------------

 

NAYOUNG's POV

 

What's with that sound? Ah, that must bey new neighbour moving in. Should I greet her? or him? or them? Ah whatever, I'll just go to say hi and be friendly. 

 

-------------------------------------

 

So Nayoung walks out from her room carrying a basket of apples. Because her neighbour is still moving things in, the door is not closed, Nayoung walks in and knocks the door.

 

"Hello? I'm your neighbour next door." Nayoung said.

 

"Please come in!! Take a seat first I'll go to the living room in a sec!" her neighbour shouted.

 

Why is it her sound is so familiar? Where have I heard it before?

 

Nayoung almost jumps out from the couch when she sees the girl standing in front of her. It's that girl from graduation day...

 

"Wow! Hello! I'm Jieqiong, Zhou Jieqiong. I'll be your new neighbour! Hey! It's a basket full of apples! My favorite fruit! I'm sorry I look like a mess, I'm still moving my things in. Why did you look so familiar? Have we meet before? Oh my god, I remember you! You're the girl I bumped into in the graduation day! Wow schoolmate! Nice to meet youu!!! What's your name by the way?" Jieqiong is smiling like an idiot right now because she's really happy to make new friends and of course also because seeing a basket of her favorite fruit.

 

Nayoung's heart almost jumps out from her chest when Jieqiong, yeah Jieqiong, such a beautiful name, said that she remembers Nayoung.

 

"N-Nayoung, Im Nayoung. Here's welcome gift for you." Nayoung stuttered and she hates herself for doing so, and she gives the basket of apples to Jieqiong.

 

"Ah, Nayoung-ie! It's so nice! I know we have just met but can you do me a favor pleasee?" Jieqiong asked Nayoung in a cute voice and big puppy eyes.

 

Nayoung feels hot right away after witnessing what she saw. Who can't say no to Jieqiong? 

"S-sure, what is it?"

 

"Can you help me moving my things in? Pleaseee~ It'll be dinner time soon and I still haven't have my dinner yet. I'll cook you dinner if you help me Nayoung-iee?" Jieqiong uses her best aegyo to Nayoung.

 

"O-okay.. J-just tell me what to do." Nayoung stuttered so much that day and sure it will be a long day for Nayoung, that's what Nayoung thinks, but she didn't know that Jieqiong asking for her help because Jieqiong has some special reasons.