Transferee Buzz

Mr. Healing? or Killing? Smile

 

»Cuties Groupchat«
Chaeyoung is now online.

Chaeyoung: I'm really excited for tomorrow!!!

Dahyun is now online.
Tzuyu is now online.

Dahyun: What's the excitement for?

Chaeyoung: Yahh! you already forgot about the new student,he's coming tomorrow.

Tzuyu: And our deal with Sana eonnie.

Dahyun: Oh that! hmmm, I'm really curious if he's handsome though,not because I'm only looking at the physical attributes,but because of the reputation of transferees in this school.

Chaeyoung: That's what I have been thinking of as well, those who transferred here from another school have handsome faces and features. For example Johnny from Chicago, Ten from Thailand, Winwin from China, and Mark from Canada.

Tzuyu: And all of them joined Taeyong's group with Taeil,Doyoung, Haechan, and Jaehyun.

Chaeyoung: I wonder if the new student will join Taeyong's group

Tzuyu: *seen

Dahyun: you know,that is probably what's going to happen. Whenever someone new comes or someone who looks lost and needs help,Taeyong is known to lend a helping hand.

Tzuyu: *seen

Chaeyoung: Yeah, he's always the first one to approach those intimidated freshies on their first day in Seoul high.

Tzuyu: *seen

Dahyun: (sigh) he's such a Prince charming!

Tzuyu: *seen

Chaeyoung: I know right? I even heard that he's donating money to provide scholarship for four students every month. Like, how is he still okay after he fell from heaven?because he's like an angel here on earth.

Tzuyu: *seen

Dahyun: Really? he's that kind? and take note generous? His future girlfriend would probably be the luckiest girl.

Tzuyu: * seen

Chaeyoung: I know  right??? I wish I can make a move on him keke buuut I practically ship him with Seulgi from class B soooo I won't haha.

Tzuyu: *seen

Dahyun: yeah,I think they look good together but I haven't really seen them talk,what do you think chewy?

Chaeyoung: Yah,chewyyyy you've been seenzoning us since forevahh. What's gotten into you?

Tzuyu: I'm sorry guysss,it's because of nayeon eonnie.

Dahyun: Why? what happened to her?

Tzuyu: She keeps on bugging me.

Chaeyoung: About what?

Tzuyu: She is demanding me to add her in this group chat.

Dahyun: Did you tell her that this is only for the  '98 and '99 liners?

 

Tzuyu: I already told her but she still insists.

Chaeyoung: You know she can just make another groupchat and add us right? Why does she want to be in this group chat?

Tzuyu: Apparently,according to her,anything 'cute' should be associated to her,thus, she deserves to be a part of this cuties group chat -_- .

Dahyun: Puahaahaha! I just... I can't hahaha! 

Chaeyoung: Tsk tsk our eonnie is the oldest but she acts like a 5 year old haha.

Tzuyu: And here I thought I was the maknae -_-

Dahyun: Well you better tell her to sleep now because it's getting late and she might grow some wrinkles if she doesn't.

Chaeyoung: And we better sleep too. See you girls tomorrow!

Tzuyu: See you!

Dahyun: byeeeee!

Chaeyoung is now offline.
Dahyun is now offline.

Tzuyu: Ughhh,now Nayeon eonnie's going mad because of mentioning the term wrinkles. She's blaming me if ever she'll have wrinkles tomorrow. She said that she's gonna the youth out of me and transfer it to herself so her wrinkles will vanish. Oh my goodness!

Tzuyu is now offline.

 

 

 

The next morning,the news about the new student travelled so fast. Some girls tried so hard to look as pretty as they can after learning that the transferee's a boy,hoping to catch the new student's attention. Some didn't bother,not caring at all. 

It's crazy how they started saying things like,he's the son of a prime minister,or she's the daughter of a famous painter from france,or a a secret spy from london and even a famous kpop idol.

 

 

Sana arrived in her classroom smiling and greeting everyone as she passed by. Sana was known as the little sunshine in their school. She was considered popular among the guy population,along with the Twice members, having her adorable smile and being the captain of the school's cheerleading team. But even  with the popularity and fame bestowed upon her,Sana remained humble and kind to everyone. She didn't believe in the concept of high school hierarchy or status quo. In her eyes,they're all students in the same level,no one should be stepped on and no one should step on anyone.

Sana sat down on her seat and pulled out her books so she can read while waiting. It was still early so Sana knew that she still has a lot of time to read peacefully. But, she spoke to soon.

"Sana eonnie Sana eonnie Sanaa Eonniiieeeeee," a panting Chaeyoung rushed towards Sana's desk ruining her peaceful reading time.

"Yah Chaeyoung were you running? What happened?" Sana asked worriedly to her dongsaeng.

With her hands on her knees, Chaeyoung tried to catch her breath to spill the news she had for Sana.

"Chaeyoung is there something wrong? You're unexpectedly early today. And you, breathing like that as if you're having an asthma attack is really scaring me right now. Tell me what's the matter?" Sana exclaimed.

"I've got news for you about the new student,you see I woke up early today so that I'll be able to ask around the student council about him and I found out that..." before finishing her sentence,Sana cuts her off.

"You mean to say,you can wake up early for this,but you can't wake up early when we have an exam?aish this kid,really chaeyoung?" Sana asked, raising a brow at her friend.

"Wait eonnie,I know what your thinking but let me finish first,as I was saying,I just came from the student council room and found out that..." and again before she can finish Sana cuts her off.

"And you even disturbed the student council for this? chaeyoung you're really caught up in this transferee plus  that deal of us that you go all detective about him huh?" Sana sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Eonnie listen to me first,I found out that..." again 'n again again again (insert Once Again by nct 127 haha) Chaeyoung was cut off by the person who just arrived.

"Hi Sana eonnie,I've heard that the new student also came from Osaka like you." Dahyun said while walking directly to her seat and waiving at the now shocked and annoyed Chaeyoung.

"I GIVE UP!" Chaeyoung protested,lifting her hands as a sign of surrender.

"What's up with her?" Dahyun questioned her friend's actions.

"I was supposed to tell her that but you beat me to it because everyone's been cutting me off hmf" Chaeyoung grumbled.

"Oops my bad." Dahyun said sheepishly.

"And I even woke up early for this." Chaeyoung huffed in annoyance.

"Chaeyoungieeee I'm sorry, I didn't know" Dahyun exclaimed,linking her arms with Chaeyoung looking at her apologetically.

"Hmmm Chaeyoung it's okay,it's not really a big deal because I'm not really interested about the new guy and I'll probably know that information later during his introduction in class," Sana explained.

"But eonnie you need to be interested in him,because hello,we had a deal!"Chaeyoung stated.

"Yeah, and eonnie,that's like a big deal because other than you,he's the only student who's from Osaka,Japan!" Dahyun pointed out.

"Well that's true,but I don't really know,I don't even know if he will be kind or what,it's just I'm having a bad feeling about this new student,this is the first time that I'm having a negative feeling you know? That's why I don't really show much interest for his arrival. Oh well,never mind,I think I'm just tired or stressed," Sana shrugged.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung looked at each other,thinking that their eonnie is acting weird. Like why would she have any bad feeling about the new student if she hadn't even met him.

Sana went back to reading her book so the duo decided to go to their seats as well. One by one,the students arrived and the class room is now almost filled.
 

 

 

Writer's Note:

I promise,there will be a sanaxyuta interaction in the next chapter,let me just build up the story line first. I'm gonna need it in the future!Thank you!!!!See you in the next chapter,I hope I can post it tomorrow,I was actually planning to update every after 2 days but huhu my laptop is in a crisis now so yeah,I've been using my phone hihi.Anywayyyy,thank you for reading ^_^