Unknowingly Meeting Mr.Smile

Mr. Healing? or Killing? Smile

            Every after class, students immediately go to their respective clubs and do their activities. 

 

 

         Sana, the cheerleading captain of the Twice Cheering Squad which represents the school every academic year, rushed on to the field where they usually practice. Fearing that she was already late for the afternoon rehearsal, Sana kept running while scolding herself for being late knowing that she was the leader and she should be a role model to her members. Unfortunately, being the favorite student in their class, Sana was asked by their professor to stay behind only to find out that she will arrange all the portfolio of their class alphabetically. She was already done when her professor checked up on her and told her that she should arrange them first by age then alphabetically. She had to repeat everything from the start which caused her a lot of time,resulting to a frantic Sana running towards the field. She was so worried of being late because she never gets late. She thinks it's disrespectful if you let other people wait for you. You can already imagine a panicking Sana running for her life as if she was being chased by someone. Because of this, Sana didn't see that she was running towards a person who was walking backwards.

 

      "Ouch!!!" They both exclaimed at the same time.

 

      Unfortunately Sana bumped into someone but because she was running late she immediately stood up and told her apologies.

 

      Without looking back as to who she bumped into,she ran having in mind that she was already 30 minutes late for practice.

 

 

      "Well that's a peculiar way of welcoming a newbie.hmm. Oh wait, maybe they still don't know that I'm going to be the new student. How silly of me," Yuta shook his head.

 

     The other person headed to the gates and went home.

 

      While Sana was left shocked and disappointed of the fact that even though she was already 30 minutes late,no one was there. She was the first one to arrive as usual.

 

      After waiting for 15 more minutes, the other members arrived.

 

     What they saw was a poker faced Sana, tapping her foot on the ground with crossed arms.

 

      "Where were you girls?" Sana asked looking like a strict tutor to 8 toddlers.

 

      "Oh! Why are you so early Sana?" Nayeon was surprised to see their friend there.

 

     "Early?it's like 45 minutes past our rehearsal time,where have you been?" Sana looked at her watch and then at twice members.

 

      "We heard that you were tasked to arrange the class portfolio so we thought that you might take a little while to do that and we don't want to rush you so we went to the cafeteria," Jungyeon explained.

 

      "Yeah,we didn't know that you'd do the arranging fast, I did it once, and it was sooooo tiring and it took me forever to finish it," Jihyo said dramatically.

 

      ''You're so dramatic,it didn't take you forever okay?just 2 hours,you drama queen." Mina shook her head.

 

      "Anywayyyyy, while we were at the cafeteria we heard some news that there's going to be a new student starting tomorrow," Momo excitedly skipped towards Sana.

 

      "And they said he is also from Japan." Tzuyu said while nodding her head towards the Japanese line in their group.

 

      "eeeiiihhhhh I can't wait to see him. I'm curious if he's tall or not," Dahyun sighed dreamily.

 

      "If he's handsome!" Chaeyoung took Dahyun's hands and joined her staring dreamily at a distance.

 

      "Will he be a gentleman?" Nayeon joined the duo.

 

      "Or another addition to those bad boys here in school? " Jihyo was irritated with those kind of boys so she was actully hoping that the new student wouldn't be like them.

 

      Amidst everyone's chatter about the new student,Sana wasn't listening,she was busy thinking of a new routine that the group can use in the future,which did not go unnoticed by the members.

 

      "Yah!Sana,were you even listening?" Jungyeon asked, doing a head lock to her uninterested friend.

 

     " I don't think sooo~."  Tzuyu said.

 

      "haiiyyyy. She's in her world again." Dahyun sighed.

 

      Mina approached Sana and flicked her forehead

 

      "Ehhhh?!Ouch! what was that for?" Sana pouted and massaged her forehed.

 

      Mina sure know how to get her attention.

 

       "For not listening to us." Mina rolled her eyes.

 

      "Uhmmm Ohh ehehe all I remember is the cafeteria" Mina scratched her head glancing sheepishly at her friends.

 

     The twice members just face palmed for their friend's absentmindedness.

 

      "we said there's a new student from Japan." Momo said, emphasizing her every word.

 

      "Oh! another sister of ours then" Sana clapped feeling excited all of a sudden.

 

     "Tsk Tsk he's a guy." Chaeyoung shook her head.

 

      "Oh! then let's stop talking about him since I'm sure that we won't be able to recruit him in our club. Let's start practicing girls. Come on." Sana started walking ahead.

 

      "Okay okayyyy." The twice members chanted defeatedly.

 

      "Hey chaeyoung, I really do wonder if he's handsome or kind or smart,eiiihhhhh!" Dahyun can't help but still think about the new student.     

 

       "Me too!!! I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm excited to meet him, I hope he transfers in our class." Chaeyoung whispered so that they won't be scolded.

 

     "hahaha you girls are so excited to see him." Tzuyu overheard their conversation and joined them. #maknaeline.

 

      "I know you are excited too." Dahyun teased Tzuyu.

 

      ">\\<" Tzuyu blushed caught red handed.

 

      "enough about this already. Don't expect too much from someone you havent even met,you might get disappointed," Sana said.

 

      "Party Pooper!" Nayeon shouted while running in circles and pinching her nose.

 

      "What if we're right?what if he's handsome?and kind?and everything nice?" Jungyeon daringly asked.

 

      "Ifffff, only if that's true,which I know isn't,then I can do whatever you girls want me to do. It's clearly impossible for that "power puff boy like" transferee to exist." Sana stated proudly knowing that she's the right one in this situation.

 

      "You're that confident huh! then tomorrow,when we meet the new student and we see your face fall because we're totally right,you're going to do  a dare from each one of us. We will watch you from afar and tell you "we told you so~"," Jihyo said feeling confident.

 

      "Deal. I know that I'll win. But what's in it for me then?" Sana asked.

 

      "We will never be late for practice ever again." The twice members shouted in unison.

 

     " Sounds great then! We locked in our deal. Let's just wait for the result tomorrow. For now Let's practice practice practice!" Sana cheered doing her habit of repeating her words three times for emphasis.

 

 

Writer's Note:
I don't know if that's okay for the first chapter. I know it's still boring but it's just the beginning so yeah. I hope to see you in the next chapter :-)