I never said I like her-_-

Mr. Healing? or Killing? Smile

      When the bell rang for lunch, Sana stood up and waited for Yuta to finish fixing his things. When Yuta got up...


      "Meet me at the door of the cafeteria 15 minutes before lunch time ends. We still have to get our excuse letter. Don't be late," Sana stated with a poker face turning her body and headed towards the door.

 


      The twice members followed and went to the cafeteria. The NCT boys guided Yuta to the cafeteria and sat at their usual table.
      

      "Dude, what did you do to Sana?" Johnny asked Yuta when they got to their seats.


      "Yeah, I've never heard her raise her voice like that except when she's in the field with the twice members," Ten said joining in the conversation.


      "Nothing! I swear I did nothing!" Yuta said with raised hands showing that he's innocent.


      "Nothing? Then what was that glaring or staring fiasco that happened a while ago?" Doyoung asked.


      "and the 'Meet me at the cafeteria something something Dont be late' too?" Taeil added, using the same poker face and monotone voice that Sana used.

 


      "I really don't know okay? All I know is that she might have been annoyed when I was trying to get her attention when I saw a handkerchief below her seat and I thought that it was hers," Yuta said recalling the events that happened during class.


      "That's it!!!" Haechan exclaimed while abruptly standing from his seat startling everyone in the table.


      "What's IT?" Yuta asked.


      "I think you annoyed her that's why she's like that. I didn't even know that Sana knows how to be annoyed,what have you done to get her attention anyway?"Haechan inquired thoughtfully.


      "Well... erm,I might have poked her shoulders?" Yuta semi stated semi asked.


      "Why would you poke her shoulder? You could have just called her!" Doyoung scolded.


      "Well she was spacing out and she can't hear Yuta calling her," Taeyong, Yuta's seatmate answered for the said boy under interrogation.


      "I don't get it though. Why would she be mad if you poked her shoulder to get her attention?isn't that a normal thing?or is it just me?" Mark asked rubbing his head out of confusion.

 


      "Well I might have poked her uhmmm" Yuta said but was cut off by Jaehyun.


      "Please don't tell us you poked her continuously. Even if I'm a guy I'd also be annoyed. I might have punched you," said Jaehyun.


      "Oh come on Jae, except for Yuta we all know you don't even know how to punch!" Taeyong rolled his eyes.


      "I don't know, I think I did it about 3 or 4 times. But I did it lightly because I was really being careful not to annoy her but look what happened," Yuta planted his face on the surface of the table feeling disheartened that someone already hates him on his first day in school.


      "From my perspective, Yuta didn't really do anything that would annoy Sana. It just so happened that she was in her own world at that time and Yuta tried to get her attention. She was so into whatever she was thinking that she wasn't able to control herself so she lashed out on him. She embarassed herself and now she might have thought of blaming Yuta for what happened thus the cold treatment when she talked to him a while ago" Winwin said with his hand under his chin looking bored or maybe just sleepy but still with the most sense out of everyone.

 


      The NCT members stared at Winwin slight jawed and at awe.


      "What?" Winwin asked looking at his friends.


      They all started slow clapping for him.

 


      "I didn't know that you had it in you Cheng Cheng! I'm so proud of you," Taeyong said giving Winwin a pat on the head.
      


      "Don't call me Cheng Cheng, only my mom is allowed to call me that." Winwin said trying to get away from Taeyong.


      "Awwe, I thought I'm also your mom?" Taeyong said while pouting.

 


      "Your Nct's mom, I meant my real mom,your not my biological mom."


      "Guys we need to get back to the topic here, looks like someone's dying there already," Ten said pointing at Yuta who's face was still planted on the table and looked as if he was not breathing.


      "Are you really that bothered Yuta?" Taeil questioned.


      Yuta lifted his head up and nodded.


      "I've never really experienced this before, being hated or what by a person I've just met. I'm not really comfortable of the thought that someone dislikes me especially that I'm just new here," Yuta said feeling down.

 


      Yuta liked befriending people. He was always that ray of sunshine when he was still in Japan. He would tease and play along with his friends and approach those who hadn't been friends with him yet. He knows he was a little playful sometimes but he hadn't done anything yet so he's puzzled as to why Sana was a little pissed with him.


      "and you know, Sana is really friendly, she's always smiling, she's always nice to everyone, she rarely gets mad, she has a very very long patience that's why it's really something that you were able to break her composure and you're only just half day away from your first day here..." Haechan informed, making Yuta feel worse so he buried his face on the surface of the table again knowing that he'll face her again later and worse, they'll be alone.


      "You're not making the situation better Haechan, stop it!" Doyoung told Haechan.


      "What? Just saying," Haechan shrugged.


      "Was that JUST your reason why you're like that? because, hmm, I don't know I'm smelling something!" Jaehyun said giving Yuta a meaningful look.


      "I took a bath okay?!" Mark stated defensively.


     Jaehyun shook his head.
      "I'm not talking about you dummy, I think our friend here likes Sana," Jaehyun said giving Yuta a sly smile.


      "Ooohhhhh Yuta is that true? do you like Sana? It makes sense! You're over reacting about this situation and what good explanation there would be but you liking her!" Johnny said drumming on the table feeling excited for their friend.


      "What?!?!?! Nooooo!" Yuta immediately stood up from his seat and denied the accusation.


      "Defensive~" Taeyong sang.


       "Yuta and Sana sitting in a tree K-i-s-s-i-n-g~" Ten added.

 


      "Stop it guys, others might here you and think differently, I don't like her okay?" Yuta stated feeling conscious with his surroundings.


      "You don't like her???As in no? Don't you find her attractive?" Taeil pried some more.


      "Well she's cute," Yuta said looking down on his lap trying to hide his blush.


      He would be a hypocrite if he'll deny the slight attraction that he felt towards the said girl. Even before he started his first day, when he came to school the day before his actual start in Seoul high he already saw her. She was actually the first student here that he had an interaction with but not a good or formal one though since she was rushing past him after they bumped into each other so he never really got the chance to talk to her or ask her name. So when he saw her in his class he was glad and he wanted to befriend her. He knows how to read people in some weird way and he knew that day after they bumped into each other that Sana was a nice and kind girl. When he got to his seat this morning the first thing that he wanted to do was to introduce himself personally to her and ask her name so that they can be friends but his anticipation of being able to talk to her made him in this unlucky situation in which Sana seemed to not like him.


      "See???? you somewhat like her,that's why you're affected with all these happenings. Don't worry Yuta, you can say sorry to her later during your tour, I'm sure she'll forgive you, Sana isn't like the type to hold grudges for petty things." Taeyong reassured his friend and Yuta thanked him.


      Johnny sat beside Yuta and nudged him.


      "Now that we confirmed that you like Sana..." Yuta cut him off before he finished his sentence.


      "I said she was cute! I never said that I like her, it's too early for that." Yuta defended feeling flustered again.


      "Okay okay whatever, You think she's cute yada yada,so I think the 'annoy your crush method' and 'be the nice guy method' didn't really work on you guys so why not try the ' I'm a hot bad boy style' ? Girls dig the bad boy type of guys. or or or maybee the ' cold but cool method' in which you'll try to act cold and uninterested all the time that'll give you the handsome and cool image!" Johnny advised, feeling excited for his friend's crush life.


      "I dont knoww," Yuta drawled. He was not sure with Johnny's suggestion.


      " I didn't really purposely annoy her,it was just a misunderstanding, and she hasn't really seen the good guy out of me because like what I said, we're under a lot of misunderstandings, but I think as to what Taeyong said, if I explain everything to her and apologize, we might get on good terms then." Yuta continued.


      " Well it's up to you bro. But if in case whatever your planning doesn't go well, you can always go for what I suggested. Fighting!" Johnny said with a raised fist.


      Yuta just laughed at his friend's silliness and continued eating. He needed to finish 15 minutes before lunch break ends. He doesn't want to be late and have Sana waiting for him. He needed to be in good terms with her and of course , also to everyone in his new school.
 

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

I was planning to post a double update today for chachei and Xxdreamergirl because their comments really cheered me up!(really,thank youuuu TuT) especially to chachei! hi dear <3 I really appreciate your comfort!:)

but ohmyhoshh stupid little me accidentally deleted a folder from my files where I placed the 'to be posted' chapters. Unfortunately I just uninstalled my recycle bin so I can't retrieve them and I had to rewrite this chapter so that I'll still be able to post something for this weekend. The next chapter will be long (I guess). I realized the flow of the story is really slow,several chapters had been posted but the first day of Yuta in school hasn't even finished haha sorry bout that. I better edit my tags and foreword (because I don't think that this will contain a few chapters only because it's far from over haha). Sorry for the long note. See you in the next chapter!