First Day HI!!!

Mr. Healing? or Killing? Smile

Yuta woke up early. He was excited for his first day in Seoul high. Every summer, Yuta goes to Seoul to spend his summer vacation with some of their relatives in South Korea,that's why speaking korean is not a problem for him. Some of his relatives even said that the first time he stepped on korea,he looked like this Japanese man upholding his title as the Mountain Prince from Osaka but now after his frequent visits in Korea,he looks like a new person,it's as if he's more korean than other koreans. So when Yuta decided to transfer to Seoul to continue his studies,they didn't really try to stop him because they knew that Yuta would easily fit in and anywhere Yuta goes,he does his best and he succeeds. 

 

Yuta came from a happy family so it's not  really a shocker that Yuta is a huge ball of happiness and fun. He is also a very playful person so he likes to tease his friends but he means no harm to them,he's actually the moodmaker in his circle of friends in Japan.

 

After memorizing his speech for his class introduction later,Yuta went off for school.

 

 

When he arrived at the gates, he took a deep breath preparing himself for his new life in Seoul high.

 

He came here yesterday so he wasn't really bothered that he'll get lost in his way to the faculty room. The School Admin texted him to go there first because they will hand him his schedule. It was still early to go to the faculty room so Yuta decided to take a stroll  first. While walking around, Yuta noticed that some students were staring at him. He realized that maybe they already knew that he's the new student so Yuta waived and smiled at them.

 

 

 

The girls who were staring at him squealed. Yuta didn't notice that so he kept on walking and Every time he will pass by someone,he would smile at them or greet them good morning.

 

 

By now, students were calling him smiling angel. He was strolling around the school when he saw a green patch peaking from a path he hadn't taken yesterday. He went there and saw the vast soccer field of the school. He immediately ran towards the goal where he found a soccer ball. 

 

Yuta loved playing soccer back in his hometown,in fact he was part of the national team. Ever since he was young Yuta considered soccer as his bestest best friend. He loves the thrill that it brings him and the satisfaction that he feels everytime he shoots a goal and the crowd shouts for him. But he started doubting himself, he questioned if he could continue playing soccer forever. So he decided to transfer to Seoul to try a new environment and decide on which path he shall take.

 

Yuta was so engrossed in playing with the ball that he didn't notice nine boys approaching him. Once he scored a goal,Yuta cheered feeling the happiness he feels everytime he shoots the ball in the goal when he was still in his soccer team in Japan. Then he heard clapping behind him. Yuta turned around and  finally noticed the group that was watching him play awhile ago.

 

"You're the new student right?I haven't really seen you around before." A pink haired guy said.

 

 

Yuta was a little weary,they look like a bunch of bullies. They had that strong aura thay screamed popular,kings and you don't want to get on my bad side so Yuta carefully arranged words in his head to appear kind but not the push over type of kind.

 

"Ah yeah,I just came here yesterday" Yuta smiled,keeping to himself the fact that he's from Japan. He had read enough teenage and school life stories to know that transferees from other countries usually get bullied.

 

"Welcome to Seoul High, I'm Taeyong," Taeyong smiled offering his hand to Yuta.

 

 

"Hi!!! I'm Doyoung :-) I'm the smartest in the group," Doyoung waived at Yuta.

 

 

"pfft don't believe him,he claims to be the smartest but he really isn't. I'm Jaehyun by the way," a dimpled guy smiled at him.

 

 

"I'm Taeil," Taeil offered a welcoming smile.

 

 

"Yow! The name's Johnny!," Johnny hi-fived with him.

 

 

"Hi Hi!!! I'm Chittaphon Leechaiyakul,but to save your tongue from twisting,you can call me ten :)"

 

 

"Hey there! My name is Mark"

 

 

"Hi!I'm Dong Si Cheng but you can call me Winwin."

 

 

"Last but not the least,the most handsome member of this group,that would be me,Haechan!Thank you thank you" Haechan said while waiving and bowing in front of him making the others chuckle at his actions.

 

 

Yuta proved that first impressions don't last. He found them really friendly and welcoming when they started introducing their names. With their colorful hair,handsome features and strong vibe they seemed to be the school's bad boy group but when you meet them,you'll realize that they are really friendly and they give you that warm brotherly feeling.

 

"I'm Yuta Nakamoto! Nice to meet you all," Yuta smiled widely and bowed at them.

 

 

"Oh,Nakamoto? You're Japanese?," the purple haired guy Doyoung asked him.

 

"Yes,don't I look like one?"

 

"Well you look like one but you also look like a little korean-ish," Haechan said.

 

"Korean-ish?Haechan is that even a word?," Mark asked,giving Haechan a weird look.

 

"Well excuse you for having a limited vocabulary." Haechan stated proudly.

 

"Yah kids that's enough. We're welcoming the new student remember? you don't want to scare him away right?," Taeyong asked.

 

"Oh don't worry about me, They're kinda funny, and believe me, I like funny," Yuta smiled.

 

"So do you want to join us? err or maybe you already have friends here?," Jaehyun inquired,hoping that he'll join so that their group can now be a complete 10.

 

"Oh no, I haven't really met anyone here aside from you guys, I'd love to join your group of friends," Yuta immediately agreed. He felt so happy being able to have friends right away.

 

"That's great but uuuuhm you know we aren't just a group of friends," Doyoung drawled,looking at taeyong to continue his sentence since he's the leader of the group.

 

"Yuta,you see we're part of the school's varsity team,some of us are basketball players and some are soccer players. Other than that,we're also one of the school's dance groups and we are named NCT," Taeyong explained.

 

"Oh! So, like, uhm, do I have to be an athlete and a dancer too?just like you guys?," Yuta inquired.

 

"Well you don't really have to,if you don't want, we don't force people to join us, in fact we usually hold auditions before one can join. It's just that we saw you playing a while ago and you were good,"

 

"And the soccer team is in need of one last member,we're looking for a striker but we can't seem to find a really good striker,and then we saw you,we had this idea of recruiting you," Taeil continued Taeyong's statement.

 

"Uhm, I was actually erm part of the National soccer team  when I was still in Japan," Yuta revealed shyly.

 

"Huwaaaat!!?!!? Hyunnggg! The National Team! you need to join us!," Winwin excitedly jumped up and down.

 

Yuta was thinking so hard, he went to Seoul to try a new environment but looking at this situation, he thought that maybe,just maybe, even here in Seoul, soccer is following him. He did not hate that thought though. He was just a little amazed that even in another country, he is offered to play soccer. He thought that maybe this is a sign. But like what he was determined to do,he wanted to have a new environment.

 

"Okay, I have made up my mind. I have decided to join the soccer team,"

 

"Yaasssss!," Winwin cheered.

 

"Welcome to the team!," Doyoung said while spreading his arm as a welcoming gesture.

 

"We stille have to introduce you to the other members, but don't worry, the captain, Minho hyung, is very kind and he's like our big brother in the soccer team," Taeil informed.

 

"But can I have a teensy weensy condition?," Yuta asked.

 

"What is it hyung?," Haechan asked back.

 

"I'm gonna join the soccer team if you let me join your dance group NCT"

 

Yuta wanted to try this new path. He didn't really dance in front of the public back in Japan. So he wanted to try it here in Seoul.

 

The members of the soccer team in the group looked at Taeyong.

 

"Hyung,do you know how to dance?," Ten nervously asked trying his best not to sound offending,he just wanted to know.

 

But before Yuta could answer...

 

"Okay, you're now the final member of NCT, we wanted to be a 10 membered group anyway and now that you're here, I'm making you as an official member. If you don't dance then we'll teach you how to dance. We can do this," Taeyong said confidently.

 

"Now that it's settled I think we better head to class,we have 15 mins left before it starts," Johnny said.

 

Yuta looked around the field and realized that he forgot where he came from.

 

"Guys hehe I think I forgot my way back," Yuta said bashfully.

 

"Where are you headed to? We'll take you there."

 

"I was asked to go to the faculty room of the School's administration,they said they will hand me my schedule."

 

"Come on, we'll take you there."

 

They all headed to the faculty room. After arriving, they told Yuta to meet them during lunch and they went to their class leaving Yuta to talk with the admin.

 

Yuta was given a schedule and his class professor brought him to his classroom.

 

"Mr. Oh is here!!!!!," one student shouted making everyone scurry off to their seats.

 

"Good morning class!," Mr. Oh greeted.

 

"Good morning Mr. Oh!," the class greeted back.

 

"We have a new student. He's going to be assigned in this class so you better be nice to him. Come now Yuta, Introduce yourself," Mr. Oh ushered Yuta to enter the classroom.

 

 

When Yuta came inside, he had his serious face on,making everybody flinch because he looked like a scary handsome guy but then for some turn of events he changed and started smiling so wide which made every girl inside the classroom squeal,well except for Sana. The girls thought that he's so dreamy looking like a bad boy on the outside but just in a few minutes he can change into this fluff ball with an adorable smile.

 

 

"Good morning everyone! My name is Yuta Nakamoto. I came from Osaka,Japan. I'm really friendly so please don't be intimidated to befriend me. If you like anime and games then I already consider you as a friend but if you love tvxq then I'm already considering you as my best friend. Thank you! Please treat me well ^u^," Yuta said flashing his heavenly healing smile to everyone.

 

Then he noticed the NCT boys waving their hands at him,pointing at a seat between Taeyong and Winwin,just right behind Sana's seat.

 

" I see you already made friends Mr. Nakamoto. You can take the empty seat behind Ms. Minatozaki," Mr. Oh pointed out.

 

Minatozaki? That sounded like a Japanese surname in Yuta's ears.

 

While approaching his seat, Yuta smiled and waved to his new classmates who welcomed him.

 

When he got to his seat,he did a fist bump with the NCT members. Then he heard a murmur coming in front of him.

 

"Why is everyone so interested in him?," Sana mumbled to herself.

 

"Uhm excuse me?," Yuta poked Sana's shoulder.

 

​​

 

Writer's Note:

am I using too much pictures?huhu haha! I was supposed to add this chapter yesterday but I went to a kpop event so yeah! I actually want to update faster but things aren't really going as I want them to be. I'm hoping that you guys be patient with me and and thank you for reading!I'll try to do better next time!thank you and see you in the next chapters!