HOLDING ON

A GENTLE HEART

JAEJOONG'S POV:

Today was a typical Monday…I had a semi uneventful day… went to work… did what I needed to do there etc.I have had something eating at me all afternoon so I had been waiting on someone I could speak with to clear my mind…I don’t have very many people I confide in… I keep my deepest and most personal thoughts very private… I have always been that way… in the past there have been some I have confided in… later I would find out  that they would tell anyone that would listen what I said to them… so of course when I found out I distanced myself from them… Now… I only have maybe 2 people that I feel comfortable enough that I will ask for advice instead of working it out myself as I am accustomed to… I did have another… but I found out that her distrust with life caused her to question my integrity (which really bothered me)  and pushed me away from her …SO… I wait this evening for the right time to call her… I didn’t want to call too soon but I think is the right time to confirm her where I stand… I didn’t want to wake her … I decided to send her an email and just tell her to call me when she had a free moment…I was happy when I looked down and seen the caller ID with my imposed name of “DARA”  … I answered with a smile… I wasn’t expecting from her till after mid-night…At the beginning of the call we exchanged our pleasantries as is usual since we don’t get to talk on the phone much…  then she asked me what was bothering me… and more importantly… why it was bothering me…As I am telling her what is going thru my mind… I felt something was not right… Jaejoong: “are you okay?” she quietly said yes… then I asked her if  she wanted me to wait and talk to her later… and she said no…so i decided to go on with what i'm suppose to say.."Dara I've been thinking alot these past few days of what you send me the other week.." and she answered confusingly" what did I say the other week that bothers you?" I answered frankly" You said you can't go out with me for a tea, are you saying your not already interested to me,are you giving up and forgetting what we both promised" then there was a long silence " Jae I don't want you to waste your time waiting for me, You don't know how painful it is seeing you hurting..."then I answered without hesitation" You said it yourself we can get through this, that we can bare all the pain,loneliness and struggles we're facing as long as we got each other, where is the strong Dara I know...?"then suddenly I can't stop my tears from falling..."Dara tell me that we can get through this, I still love you know that" I am trying hard to save the relationship that we've been fighting for so long..."am I the only one fighting for this, tell me" then Dara can't bare it anymore she also started crying"Jae, you don't know how happy I am hearing you say those 3 words...now that I know how you feel, I will not dissapoint you again, as of now YG decided to extend our dating ban...but I'm willing to take the risk...we will secretly continue our relatioship and reveal it when we are ready, do you agree with me Jae..?" I can't believe what I'm hearing" is that true or I'm just dreaming" Dara happily said" Yes Jae, it's true" Then I asked" Can you go out with me Nextweek?" then Dara answered" Yes Jae, I'm willing to go out with you" ....