I WISH...

A GENTLE HEART

 

JAEJOONG'S POV:

Dara..Dara..Dara...Why can't I stop thinking of you? The day I saw you at Psy hyung concert I almost loss control...I wanted to hug you tightly and don't let go...But the moment I saw your worried face I kept my distance...You might have been shock...I know you enjoyed watching Psy hyung Concert I kept on glancing at you the whole time without you knowing it...You might have thought I had move on and forgotten you...But your wrong, I always kept you in my heart and my promises will always stand...You know I always kept my promise...I hope the feelings is still mutual..I always feel alone 'cos the one i wanted so badly feels the same...You don't know that i always visit your me2day to keep me updated about your life...you kept on saying that your always feels alone even when your surrounded with the people your close to...I know your trying your best to have a continues successful Careerto be able to provide your family's needs, even if sacrifising your own happiness..I wish I could comfort you just for a second if you let me...I wish I could take away  your burdens...I wish I was there on your side when you needed me the most...I wish I could tell you all of these if you let me......