Choices...

A GENTLE HEART

 

DARA'S POV:

I have always said I don’t have regrets over the choices I have made…

We each have decisions to make… good and bad…

I don’t know why I have made all the choices I have made…

Sometimes we don’t see how a change causes so many ripples in others’ lives…

I honestly never meant to hurt the people I have…

I have been too strong to tell some people I made mistakes and I am sorry…too proud to tell people I was sooo wrong…

I wish I could find a way… to say how I really feel…

Maybe someday I will find the right way…

I am trying my best… day in and day out… I really am trying… but….

My world feels shattered… I feel so torn apart…

I feel I have lost everything… and I have only myself to blame…but that is not the truth… I  actually have all that matters still in my life…

I wish I could pull out the knife that feels embedded deep in my heart…

Loneliness is a weapon… because it does wound a fragile heart…

I know at some point I will find the right person…

The person that will take away all the heartache I feel… all the loneliness…

to: Jaejoong

Jae I've been thinking alot of what you send me...

You said you want to have a tea with me if I have time...

But as of the moment, I have a tight schedule...I hope you'll understand...

fr:Dara

What would Jaejoong think of my decision...would he understand...or he would feel dissapointed of me...

JAEJOONG'S POV:

Beep..beep...beep...He woke up because of his phone's ringtone...still feeling lightheaded and irritated....who the hell is sending him a message that early...when he saw who the sender is his irritated face turned into a smile and excitedly opened the message...He can't believe of what he read...so is this what her decision is...not yet ready to go out with me again...I've been waiting for almost three years to ask her out...Or is there someone else...why would I think such a thing...I know she would tell me if she already has someone else...I know and she knows that I trust her...I feel like million knives stabbing my heart...But I will not lose hope, I don't give up easily specially the person i've been fighting for a long time...Dara I will wait as long as you want me to...even if it hurts....