Step into my heart

A GENTLE HEART

 

JANUARY 02,2012

JIYONG'S POV:

this past few days I've been thinking alot...my whole life I've been wanting Dara to notice me but I have a doubt that dara sshii only likes me as a brother..She once said on the interview that i'm her ideal man but when she's with me she never dared gave  a hint that she likes me...She knows that me and Taeyang have a huge crush on her...I always wrote compositions dedicated to her and even gave her one on her birthday without YG knowing it...She said she appreciated it alot but she never shows a sign of romantic interest in me...today in the studio i'm all alone and waiting for the others to arrive, without doing anything I decided to write on a piece of paper...

step into my heart…

You came into my life… and it started with a simple hello…

You made my heart beat so…

I am afraid… to you; I will be just a friend…

You will not know I am the one that dreams of you…

I never knew the true meaning of love till you…

I refuse to let my chance go by… the simple chance that you might be able to love me too…

You might not know at the moment… but I am the one that dreams of holding you close each night…

If you give your hand to me… I will promise, you will never want to say goodbye…

The art of having true love is to be with someone that loves you unconditionally… and for you… I hope I can be that lucky guy…

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

While Jiyong is in the studio...Dara entered without him noticing...

Dara: What are you doing jiyonggie...?

Jiyong: aaahhh...Dara sshi you scared the hell out of me...?

Dara: sorry...what's on your hand...?

Jiyong: nothing...

Dara: can I see it..

Jiyong: No...

Dara: Is it something too personal...

Jiyong:Yes...!

Dara felt dissapointed...Why would Jiyong hide something to her...she thought that they were that close that he would tell her everything...They even have some same clothes and accessories...She guessed that she was wrong...Then suddenly someone walked in the studio...

TOP: hey guys your early today...where are the others...?

They both glance to where the voice came?

TOP: Why are both of you look shock...is there something bad happened?

BOTH ANSWERED: No

TOP: Both of you are weird today...hehe

They just glanced at each other and sat on the sofa...

TOP: Dara sshi how's your day?

Dara: fine...

Dara's thought why is TOP smiling without any reason...Does he know that Jae contacted her...she wanted to ask him if Jae told him anything...but she's too shy to ask...They are still awkward around each other...

DARA'S POV:

Jiyong is weird today...He never talked that much during our meeting...What is bothering him...?I wish I know...