FRESH BEGINNING

A GENTLE HEART

 

JAN.01,2012

DARA POV:

It's been a great  year for me with sooo much blessings I can't even ask for more but to continue what I love doing... Our fans "the BLACKJACKS", friends and Relatives had been genuinely very supportive...I received a lot of greetings today wishing us the best of luck this year and surprisingly some were jokingly wishing me to have a new boyfriend haha I think they were really tired of hearing me complaining about the DATING BAN  which has been an issue to all my fans and of course the media people for three long years...yesterday my BIGBANG donsaengs and even SE7EN  teasing me regarding this issue without noticing Mr. YG entering the MUSIC ROOM and hearing...YG: Dara since this became an issue I would like you not to have a boyfriend this year because some fans may not like you dating...Everyone were in shock of what they've heard...Dara:ahhh ok...I'm expecting this to happen...but what can I do I need to obey him or suffer the consequences..as I was reading my me2day greetings I decided to greet my fans with a picture of mine...

 

It’s new year’s first day! My friends greeted me for the new year, and 99% of their messages are like.. “This new year, I hope you will have a stylish new boyfriend” or “This year, I hope you have a beautiful love story~!” Ke ke ke These people are more anxious about me more than I am..^^;;; This year, according to our contract, the dating ban would be lifted! Ke Kkyak! Everyone~! Have a~ Happy New Year! This year, I’m going to be even fresher! ^.*

Tags: Age isn’t really important for us! Fresher! More fun! Fighting, everyone! ^.^

 

After typing my greetings BLACKJACKS were reacting about the DATING BAN issue...some says they were dissapointed and some were happy that I must concentrate more on my career and love will come unexpected and so on and so forth..I guess this is not my year for LOVE.*with full of dissapointments*sad