Chapter 2

At a moment of carelessness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Earth to Dong Wan…” Min Woo smirked meaningfully before he bites his lover’s sensitive spot. In an instance, Dong Wan snapped out of his trance as his hand shot up to cover his ear. His gesture made the dancer chuckles, as he sat on the table, facing his lover.

“Minbongie..” the younger one whined. A hint of shyness flashed on Dong Wan’s facial feature, which only makes Min Woo laughed even louder. “..you’re playing dirty..” he continues, in an attempt to cover his obvious space out earlier.

“Playing dirty…” Min Woo paused, as he grabbed Dong wan’s collar, only to bring their face closer, “..Dong Wan-shi, is when you had me under you..” the older one whispered seductively. “…making me screamed your name..” he said and kissed his lover.

They were engulfed in a heated kissing session and it will definitely Min Woo if Dong Wan shows the usual burning desire. However, he knows something is off when Dong Wan doesn’t even try to dominate the kiss because he always does. They pulled apart when their lung screamed for air.

“It’s about Hye Sung, isn’t it?” Min Woo asked softly. It’s not a question actually, more like a statement. Dong Wan has been acting weird since they left Jun Jin’s apartment. And that was three days ago.

Dong Wan nodded slowly. It’s no use to hide it from Min Woo. They always share their problem and this time is no exception.

“Would you feel better if I say Eric is a horrible pathetic special stupid bastard?” Min Woo said seriously. He meant every curse word he uttered. It’s simply because Eric is a horrible pathetic special stupid bastard. Even though the six of them are mutual friends of each other, Min Woo is always biased toward Eric because that man is his best friend. But this time, in this situation, he can’t do so. What Eric has done is beyond his understanding and this time he won’t be standind up for him.

“Even if we team-up to beat the hell out of him…I won’t feel better” Dong wan said under his gritted teeth. HIs hands are shaky as he tried to keep in his anger.

“Wan-ah…” Min woo called softly. It breaks his heart to see his lover like this and to know that their friendship with Eric is at stake. For six years, they were living in blind, thinking it was a simple break-up between Hye Sung and Eric.

“Jinnie’s words are still ringing in my ears, Min woo-ah.” Dong wan said regretfully. “I can’t believe how messed up the situation is”

“I know Wan-ah. It’s very hard to believe when we know how much they love each other, how deeply Eric feel for Hye Sung” Min Woo could only sighed.

 

-Flashback-

 

“What’s with the car accident, Jin-ah? There’s more to it, right?!” Dong Wan asked, impatiently. He could sense something was wrong when Hye Sung said he couldn’t drive as well as before. That man loves his car and he used to went for a drive, be it alone or with Eric. He had wanted Hye Sung to elaborate - to explain more, but he knows Hye Sung would not be able to do so. Not because he’s hiding it, but because he seemed to know that much only - that he can’t drive well after the accident.

Jun jin sighed as he stares at the sleeping man. “Can we not talk about this?” he asked, even though he knows very well that the hyungs want an answer - the explanation of Hye sung’s disappearance for the past six years and all the somewhat unmatched answers Hye Sung gave during their earlier conversation. But it’s so hard to talk about it. He prefer to buried it all- to not let anyone else know about it.

“Does it have something to do with Eric?” Min Woo asked randomly. Min woo quickly regret asking the question when he saw how Jun jin’s face changed from sad into anger in split second.

“Don’t mention that bastard’s name in front of me…and Hye sung hyung” Jun jin hissed furiously. He gulped down the soju in no time and slammed the empty bottle on the table, making Min Woo flinched. “..especially Hye sung hyung, please…” Jun jin’s voice softened, as if he was pleading.

“Jin-ah..what happen actually..to Hye Sung? What happen between them?” Min Woo asked carefully. “All we know is that Eric broke up with Hye Sung and he got married not long after that. And none of use, including Andy could contact you or Hye Sung” Dong wan added.

“It’s not my story to tell so I won’t go into details” the pale man said and downed another shot of soju. “…all I can say is Hye sung got into accident because of the break up. He lost many things because of the accident…” he paused and inhaled deeply. Remembering that incident always flared up his anger and hatred toward that man. “..and all these years, he has been trying to build himself back. Truthfully, I was shocked myself when he said he wanted to return to Korea. I didn’t expect him make that decision, since I know that bastard would be here. Too bad he doesn’t know about it” Jun jin said as he stares at his cousin.

“Why wouldn’t Hye sung know about Eric staying in Korea?” Dong wan asked quickly. There’s no way that Hye Sung…

“Because he doesn’t remember about him after the accident..and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter