II. That Girl

Abducted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay so here's another chapter that I have written in a rush kekeke. Hope you enjoy tho I know this will bore you. :)

 

××××

 

CHAPTER 2 (07/10/17)

That Girl

 

 

"Ern's condition became worst."

 

Lisa woke up hearing that from his brother, Ern is her 10 years old younger sister who has a twin brother named Ten, Ern was diagnosed having Lukemia for a month now and that was the reason why Lisa and Bambam worked their asses of, the there's also Ped, 12 years old. Ern's medicine was expensive and her hospital bill too. Lisa was frustrated on where she is getting the money to pay everything. Everything was hard for a 17 year old girl like her.

 

"W-what?" 

 

She asked him while holding his shoulders with her shaking hands lightly. opened from shock and her tears fell. Bambam removed his gaze on her little sister, he was hurting, frustrated, angry, confused, tired, he didn't know what to do anymore.

 

Bambam clenched his fist. "And the doctor said there's a chance for her not to survive if she don't get operated as soon as possible." he muttered quietly.

 

"T-that's impossible... Ern is strong, I saw it, she is... oh my God... how can we save her?!" Lisa was still shocked.

 

She can't find the words to say in this situation, all she knew was she was hurting and her precious little sister is in danger.

 

She was shaking, her tears kept on falling, she promised not to cry whatever happened, she thought she can but thinking that Ern can be taken away from them broke her walls, in that day she cried, with her older brother hugging her, both was supporting each other because they knew they only have each other to deal with this.

 

On that day Lisa still went to school earlier to clean and arrange the books in the library. She has huge bags under her eyes, evidence of her crying and lack of sleep. Her head was always down because she didn't want people to see her in that state.

 

She was walking on the corridor holding lots of paperworks she needed to bring in their principal's office when she bumped to someone causing all of the paperworks to fall on the ground.

 

She raised her head to see the one she bumped to, and saw a girl having thick make up on her face that makes her beautiful, she saw that that girl was her sunbae, so she bowed her head and muttered sorry. The girl's mocking eyes met her blank one, with that the girl suddenly laughed earning unwanted attention.

 

"Never thought zombies was invading the campus." the girl said earning laughs from others who was watching the scene.

 

Lisa was just staring at her blankly, seeing that Lisa wouldn't speak, the girl laughed again.

 

"Omo! Of course corpse don't speak right pretty Lisa?" she added, emphasizing the word pretty woth mockery. 

 

Lisa ignored her and picked the paper  from the ground but stopped when a foot stepped on it.

 

"Hey! You should't ignore someone talking to you! Did your parents even teach you man-"

 

Everyone gasped when Lisa slapped the girl, with her eyes carrying anger, disgust and sadness.

 

"Don't bring my parents into this." Lisa uttered with much hate and coldness, she bend down to collect the paper.

 

The girl was still looking at her because of shock, her jaw and eyes were wide opened while holding her cheek that has been slapped by Lisa. Some students chuckled by how stupid and funny she looked, but soon they all run to their classroom when they saw their principal coming.

 

"You and you! At my office now!"

 

×××××

 

"Ms. Kim! Would you calm down? We've been here for about half an hour and yet all you did was crying." Mrs. Lee, their principal sarcastically said.

 

Lisa rolled her eyes secretly. The girl is a good actress she can give her that.

 

"It's just that I've never been slap my whole life! How dare she?! She should be in jail now! She is dangerous! A threat to our campus! Where did she even come from?!" Hyeri dramatically whined.

 

Lisa was just looking at her blankly while the principal covered her ears secretly.

 

"O..kay? So what really happened? How did this mess start?" the principal asked them.

 

"I bumped to her---" but Lisa was cut.

 

"And! She just insulted me then suddenly slapped me! I mean! My gosh! I've spent millions on my skin just for her to slap it?! Is'nt that anno-" now the principal cut her whining.

 

"Now, Ms. Kim, calm. Is that really what happened?" the principal asked Lisa.

 

"What?! Mrs. Lee, you didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter