VI. Warming Up

Abducted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(04/27/18) 

Warning: Not proofread. 

 

"Do you know how to cook?"

He asked her ignoring what she said. 

He was not sure if he really heard his hyungs laughing at him right now. 

Lisa was suprised with his question that she jumped from her spot and answered a quick, "No!"

"Then we're doomed."

 

 

 

Jungkook and Lisa were both busied on their phone, both searching for something that they can eat, it was already too late to buy something outside and order food, Jungkook obviously wouldn't call someone just to cook for them at this hour, Lisa insisted that they should just eat cup noodles or anything instant but Jungkook was against it saying that, that wasn't healthy and he didn't eat foods like that, Lisa wanted to argue and say that she prefers eating foods like that but decided to just shut , that was why they were both on their phone searching for foods that can be easily cooked. 

 

"Fck, why can't foods just cook theirselves and save me all these hassle?" she heard him whispered with annoyance. 

 

She can't help herself from laughing when she saw him almost pouting, far from the cold and enigmatic Jeon Jungkook he was at school. He was wearing a plain white large T-shirt, black shorts and a slipper she was surprised to be Gucci, she thought that slippers caused more than her small apartment. He looked so harmless and adorable like a bunny, her favorite animal next to unicorns of course. Yes, for her unicorns do exists. 

 

She then stopped when he saw him glaring at her. She bowed her head and played with the hem of her shirt-his shirt, making her flustered again. 

 

He let her borrowed one of his shirt because she looked so dirty from the way she fell on the school grounds. She maybe uncomfortable with idea of wearing his shirt but the nice smell of it ironically gave her comfort. 

 

Jungkook looked at her and sighed, he went back to his phone occasionally cursing from annoyance. 

 

"I can just go home, my siblings might be searching for me." she said for the nth time but Jungkook ignored her for some reason she didn't know. 

 

Actually, she can stay there as much as she can because Ped was staying at one of his brother's friend named Yugyeom, while Ern of course was at the hospital fighting for her life and surprisingly her brother texted her a while ago that he'll stay with Ern.

 

What she didn't know was that Jungkook was just being cautious with his father's watch, he knew they'll get caught once she stepped out of his condo, he didn't want to risk that so he didn't have a choice but to make her stay.

 

"No, stay." he just said with finality still with his eyes glued on his phone. 

 

She just pouted when she realized he just ordered her like she was a dog. 

 

"I'm not a dog." she whispered. 

 

Jungkook smiled secretly when he heard that but she didn't see that, of course he would never let her see him smile. 

 

"Sure." he said blankly surprising her because she thought he didn't hear her. 

 

She just pouted once more because of how mean he was. 

 

Jungkook ignored her and went back to searching at his phone, he then decided to settled with pasta, he was not in the mood to eat heavy meals. He then stood up and went to the kitchen, he noticed that Lisa didn't plan on going to the kitchen to help him and God knows how he can burn the whole condo with his cooking skills. 

 

He stopped walking and turned to look at her, Lisa looked at him too with her confused doll like eyes that made him cursed internally. 

 

"Help me before I burned the both of us." he said monotonously.

 

Lisa smiled widely and run to his side, Jungkook just sighed with annoyance.

 

They both walked to his kitchen, Jungkook grabbed all the ingredients needed and they both looked at it like it was some complex math problem, they sure both were clueless on what to do. 

 

Lisa grimaced at the state they both were, "I just know how to bake." she said nervously. 

 

Jungkook gave her a glare remembering her poisonous cookies she kept on giving him, "And bad at that." he said, Lisa frowned at him. 

 

He then checked for the instruction and sighed out of frustration, "Why the hell do I need to cook the noodles and sauce separately? Why not put it all at the same time and get this done?"

 

She laughed at how stupid he sounded, he seriously was clueless. She wasn't a good cook but she knew the basics in cooking. She then looked at him and smiled, she was more than glad to hear him talk more than he was used to. Sure he really wasn't warming up to her completely but she knew little by little he will. 

 

"Can I read that?" she politely asked, too polite for his liking. 

 

He rolled his eyes and gave her his phone. 

 

Lisa then seriously read the instruction and comprehend what she needed to do. She sighed and huffed. 

 

"Ah whatever, let's just get this over with." she whispered and was glad to see he didn't hear that. 

 

She opened the packaging of the noodles when Jungkook stopped, "There's an apron there, don't let my shirt get dirty." 

 

She just nodded and went to get the apron.

 

I wouldn't want to make your precious shirt dirty, who knows how much this costs. And why does he even have an apron despite not knowing how to cook? 

 

She then went back to the counter wearing the apron, he was just watching her moves, more like observing her. He noticed how she looked so cute wearing the apron and felt himself got a little bit flustered when he noticed how much the situation at the moment screamed like married couple, specially with her wearing his shirt like that. 

 

When he saw her with his shirt a while ago, he felt something a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter