IV. Small talk And Letter

Abducted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(02/03/18)

 

Weekends passed so slow for Lisa, she knew how her classmates spent their weekends and it's far from how she spends it. She still works, then after that she'll go to Earn to check her, then go back to their small apartment to do house choirs, take care of her younger siblings and study. She have never gone to a party since birth, nor drink, nor have a boyfriend. She admit it, she is boring.

 

Monday, Lisa was thankful because she still have the chance to attend school, but she heard Hyejin was still suspended but not for a week instead she was suspended for a month. She shouldn't feel sorry for her because of what she did but still not attending school for a month will cause her lots of coping up to lessons and others. 

 

She was a little late because for the first time her alarm clock didn't wake her up, Mrs. Lee forgave her for being late because students assistants should be always early to run some errands and since it was her first time Mrs. Lee let her passed but warned her that that should be her last.

 

She went to her locker to get some books but she got shocked to see a blue Tupperware on it. She held it and saw a note.

 

I'll sue you for food poisoning, please stay away from the kitchen. 

 

She chuckled when she read the note and whispered how mean he was. But despite of his mean words, that made her smile, she should thank him again for that, because these past days she thought she already forgot how to smile.

 

What should I bake this time.....

 

 

×××××

 

Jungkook was sleeping on the rooftop, the classes already ended but he chose to just rest there first, not really wanting to go home, even though it's far from the definition of home, he felt so empty there, not like he didn't feel empty everywhere though. 

 

"H-hey."

 

He heard a small and sweet voice not far from the bench he was laying and he shut his eyes tightly ignoring the intruder.

 

"T-the school hours already ended. W-why are you still here?"

 

He cursed mentally, now he knew he can't continue sleeping because once he was disturbed from his sleep he cannot go back to sleep again.

 

"What do you care?" he then glared at the person owning the voice only to be shocked when he saw it was from Lisa Manoban's.

 

He saw how she flinched from the tone of his voice resulting from her throwing the broom she was holding.

 

"I-I'm really sorry! I-I thought you're awake. I didn't know... I-I really-"

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat down at the bench and sighed.

 

"Well thanks I'm awake now." he muttered sarcastically.

 

There's a reason why people don't want to talk to him.  Lisa thought. 

 

The rooftop was big and spacious, there is a small, cherry blossom tree that students usually visit to either eat or just hang out, there are also benches and different plants in a pot. The rooftop was always crowded but when the school hours ended that's when Jungkook chose to go.

 

He saw Lisa frowned at what he said and whispered her apologies again. He was getting annoyed by her always saying sorry even though it's not needed.

 

He ignored her and instead looked at the sky, lost in thought. Lisa then looked at him and sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter