V. Feigning Unconcern

Abducted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(02/04/18)

 

Lisa cried herself to sleep, as memories of Ern flooding her mind, it pained her to witness how her condition worsen and how much the very cheerful kid she used to be was slowly drifting away. She was hopeless and knew how impossible it is to treat her without having money and by money she meant millions of it. She was also sad because of how she felt so alone in the battle she was currently facing seeing as how her older brother was always missing. Everything wasn't going fine for her and she was really confused on why did her thin body can still afford to not collapse.

 

She was still silently crying with her head bowed down while walking on the school's hallway, not minding who she'll bump to. 

 

She was really distracted that she didn't notice someone who was distracted as well resulting from them bumping to each other. 

 

From all the stressed she had, Lisa lost her force so a simple bump caused her to weakly fall on the ground, she then felt her environmind moved, her sight blurred and her knees wobbled. Despite of the poor eyesight she currently have, she saw a hand was being offered in front of her so she held it to support herself to stand and she was faced with someone she have least expected to see. 

 

Jeon Jungkook. 

 

She was confused if that man was really him and he really offered his hand to her, but shook the idea off her head thinking it was her stress playing with her mind. 

 

But soon her eyesight became a little better, she confirmed it was really him, looking at her seriously, eyebrow creased, lips in a thin line looking as breathtaking as ever. 

 

They were both unaware of their hands perfectly held each other, like it was meant to be there. 

 

She then remember her letter to him, specially the line, I'm not going to bug you after this, and now they just need to bump into each other like this? 

 

Lisa thought she was already fine but then the dizziness came back, and after all those sleepless nights bawling her eyes out, working her out and worrying throughout the whole day, she finally collapsed, not that it was a good thing, but for her, it was her chance to finally have some rest. 

 

She then saw nothing but black, and it just happened that Jeon Jungkook was the one she was with in her weakest state. 

 

She wanted to smile when she heard him shouted her name, not just her surname, it was really her name, with worry laced on his voice but the blackness ate her alive before she does so. 

 

that the first time she heard her name from his lips was the time she chose to collapse in front of him. 

 

 

 


Jeon Jungkook went to school earlier than he usually did to settle something with one of his teacher. He was walking on the quiet hallway of the school, lost in thoughts when someone collided with him, he looked up and saw it was none other than that girl, Lalisa Manoban. 

 

Of course, it's her. 

 

He sarcastically thought then he looked at her, he saw how pale and lifeless she looked and for a moment his expression turned into a worried one but he changed it instantly, he then offered his hand to her. 

 

He saw how confused she was while looking at his hand and his face one at a time but she still took it, and he swear he felt chills all over his body the moment their hands touch each other, as cringy as it sounded, but like what he always does, he ignored what he felt and focused his eyes to her, checking her state. 

 

She looked lifeless, her big doe eyes were blank and have large bags under it, her lips were chapped and dry, and she looked pale. 

 

He knew that she was always a little bit timid looking but not to this extent. He wanted to ask her what was wrong but decided against.

 

They were both just staring into each others' eyes when he noticed how her pretty ones were closing slowly by slowly.

 

And God knows how nervous he became when she just decided to collapse in front of him.

 

"! Lalisa!"

 

Her name on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter