I. Their Fight and Perspective

Abducted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

Their Fight And Perspective.

 

 

 

Everyday she's fighting to be alive, specially she have younger siblings that she needed to give decent food, education, shelter and a good childhood. She didn't want them to experience what she and her older brother Bambam (let's pretend he is older than Lisa here) have experienced before, not eating for days and begging for money to strangers. Those kids were precious to her that even she wanted to die to already, they became her reason to live in this cruel world.

 

"Oppa. I'm going to school early. Please make them breakfast and prepare them to school okay? And please say I love them!" she said in a hurry, while giving Bambam some money. 

 

She just got her salary from a restaurant she was working, it's not that big but still helped them buying necessities. Bambam didn't even nod but she knew he'll do what she says so, with that, she walked to school, not eating anything.

 

She have slept for about an hour only because she still worked night ship on a 24 hour convenient store as a cashier but she still chose to go to school early to work in their school library for extra income and for her scholarship, she'll just going to clean it and arranged the books to its proper place before the students came, she finished doing that and she went to her classroom, that is still empty.

 

She tiredly sighed and slumped herself to her seat, in the back of the room near the wall, and leaned on it, she closed her eyes to sleep and she dozed off quickly, due to her tiredness, stress and lack of sleep.

 

Her school was for those who have a high status in life, some were average but still much richer than her, she just passed an scholarship exam that was why she have the chance to study there. She was grateful for that because the school was known for it's high quality education and producing competent and successful graduates, not to mention it has an amazing facilities.

 

She just transfered there this year and now they are already at the middle of school year, she still didn't have friends, not that it bothered her, she wanted to be alone. She thinks friends are just a burden. Her classmate didn't know about her situation, how poor she is, how she worked her off just to give her siblings a good life far from what she is having. She became a wallflower not socializing, but just focusing on her study like her life was depended on it, well it really is, she promised to graduate with honors to have a better job.

 

"Ms. Manoban!" 

 

She flinched hearing someone shouted her name and raised her head, her head ached from lack of sleep.

 

"Yes?" she asked that someone still half asleep, she groaned because of the pain she felt.

 

"I would appreciate it if you'll bother listening for an hour, or if not the door is open you can leave."

 

And that's when she snapped out of her trance. She blushed, embarassed from the situation. She looked at her surrounding and noticed all of her classmates looking at her, some were laughing, some mocking her and some just didn't care. Like a certain Jeon Jungkook, who has earphones plugged in his ears. She secretly rolled her eyes. The bias judgement in this one was strong. She muttered her apology and then listened to her boring lesson.

 

"Detention after school." her teacher added, she just nodded and went to the front to get her detention slip, her lips in a thin line, clearly annoyed about what happened.

 

She have a job afterschool and now she have detention too.

 

Great. Just great. Is what she just thinks.

 

Okay he is rich, filthy rich. He can just passed from everything, even teachers were afraid to mess with him, because his father has a share to this school, making him an owner of their school too.

 

Jeon Jungkook. Everyone knew him, it's either they love or hate him. He is the school's Golden Boy, he can do everything, he can dance and sing, and note he excels in that, he is also very smart, and ofcourse he is good looking, he has a nice sense of fashion, a good body proportion and height. But one thing people hated about him is how he looked down at people lower than him, he wouldn't speak how disgusted he is but his eyes told them so. He was very quiet and usually alone, he didn't have any friends, it's not like people didn't want to befriend him, he didn't want to. He feels like everyone was just the same, wanting his money not a genuine friendship, he already gave up on people.

 

All of her classes already ended, it's already 3:00pm, her works start at 4:00 yet she still have detention, she will be lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter