Kiss me, quick!

The Most Beautiful Moment(s) in Life

Yoongi turns to see Jungkook practically flying up the school stairs.

“Kiss me, quick!”

“Wha-” Yoongi starts but is cut off by Jungkook's lips. He doesn't even have time to react as Jungkook's lips mould around his own. Yoongi takes a step back but Jungkook follows suit, until he's backed up against the wall. Jungkook has one hand on his back, the other in his hair, while Yoongi's own hands are hovering uselessly in the space between them, unsure of what to do. His heart is going crazy, doing all kinds of flips, like it’s practising for a circus act. When he feels Jungkook's tongue slide across his lips, his brain finally catches up with the situation and he pulls away to one side, gasping for air.

“Wh-what was that f-for?” he whispers shakily. He's pretty sure a tomato would be jealous of the current colour of his face.

“I've wanted to do that for so long,” Jungkook pants, arms still around Yoongi. “And I was running away from people. This seemed like the best way to hide.”

“What kind of a person hides by making out with someone, the heck?”

“Hey, it worked didn't it? Do you see them anywhere?”

Yoongi grumbles something in response. Jungkook gazes at him for a moment.

“Can I kiss you again?”

This time it's Yoongi who pulls Jungkook down to catch his lips with his own.

 

“Yoongi, kiss me, quick!”

Yoongi sighs. “Not again...”

Jungkook somehow manages to lift Yoongi up and dramatically spin him around like they were in some Disney movie, before finally connecting their lips. Yoongi is breathless and slightly dizzy, his heart beating a mile a minute.

“What was that one for, then?” mumbles Yoongi against Jungkook's lips, “Running away from people again?”

Jungkook smirks. “Nothing really, I just really wanted to do that.”

“What, give me a heart attack?”

Jungkook looks genuinely concerned for a moment. “That...was not my intention, sorry.” Yoongi laughs and playfully hits his shoulder.

“Don't look so worried, I was joking. I mean, you did still give me a heart attack but in a good, really cheesy way.”

“Ayyy, well cheesy is ma middle name!”