My Recipè :

15 Recipès
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13.Thirteenth Recipè :

 

"So,how's your little date with Chaeyoung,Minari?"

"It was fun.I loved it."

"You love everything when it involves a certain cub though."

You blushed at your friend's words as you made your way down to the Cafeteria.

It was lunch break,a time to fill your empty stomach.

You had a big history book in your arms,pressing up to your chest as you walked down the hallway.

Took a turn in the corner and you were already in front of it.

But before you could even take a step inside,a panting Jihyo appeared right before you as she struggled to talk.

"Take your time,Jihyo.Now,take a deep breath first."

She did as you told her to,and a few seconds later,she was up on her feet as she stood straight.

She quickly grabbed your wrist and yanked you.

"No time,Mina!Chaeyoung's picking a fight with a senior!"

You almost dropped your large book right then and there upon hearing that.

You quickly looked around in search of the commotion.

"What!?Where!?Why!?"

"I don't know!Just follow me,you need to stop her."

Nodding,you quickly followed your friend and right in the middle of the Cafeteria,where people were standing in circles,watching the fight,your eyes caught a faint silhouette of the one you've been searching.

The crowd was cheering and bustling around,obviously entertained by the show.

You quickly dive inside the pool of crowd and forcefully made your way to the first row.

Then,you caught a sight of Chaeyoung straddling a much older guy,one of a senior in your University,and punched him in the face as if it's her last.

You continued to watch as she beat the life out of him.

It was not until Jihyo called out to you,that your body finally reacts and your mind decided to run and stop the fight.

You stopped right behind your girlfriend,who was still oblivious of your presence.

And then softly yet coldly,you called out her name.

"Chaeyoung,stop."

Upon hearing you,she quickly threw another punch on the guy's face before standing up and approached you.

"Babe,I-"

She was about to start,but you were quick enough to cut her off.

"Not here.Outside."

You told Jihyo to take your book back to your dorm before exiting the Cafeteria.

With an obviously pissed off Son Chaeyoung.

...................

"Tell me,Chaeyoung.How many times do I have to tell you not to fight?"

You crossed your arms over your chest,trying to sound as intimidating as possible.

But to your surprise,Chaeyoung just kept mum.

"Hmm?"

She continued to stay quiet through the whole interrogation,to the point that you're starting to get mad.

"You don't want to answer it,then fine.I'm goi-"

"He was talking trash about you,I couldn't stand it."

"Huh?"

"He talked about you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter