My Recipè

15 Recipès
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7.Seventh Recipè:

 

"I can't believe you easily go through the written test and scored the second highest."

You looked at the girl standing before you in disbelief.

You didn't mean to doubt her,but knowing her personality,it was just too unbelieveable.

Too good to be true,even.

"Well,you got to be believe it then.You've already seen the notice board in front of your College's staff room.Now,if you'll please excuse me,I need to put my stuffs inside my new room."

You watched her disappearing from your sight,and you quickly followed her from behind.

"I guess you studied really hard then?I mean,you're usually not the type to study,like,at all."

"Mm-hmm...True.But I wanted to go to the same college as you so I worked and studied really hard for the past few months,and now look where we are."

Chaeyoung picked up some few parcels and put it inside her new dorm room,which was apparently,right beside your room.

After four more months,she had finally finished high school and joined you in your University.

You were still shock by the fact that she easily got in to your University by scoring the second highest among the freshmen.

You had really doubted her about it,but nevertheless,you were happy.

Happy that you'll be beside each other again.

Happy that you won't be lonely anymore.

You also made a decision to move into the dorm together with her.But then you think of Jihyo and felt that it wasn't right.

She was your friend and you've been roommates for the whole year.So,leaving her would make her feel sad.

Chaeyoung understood your feelings,and just shrugged off and agreed with you.

But you were pretty much jealous of the fact that she's going to have another roommate which isn't you.

"Congratulations,then."

The girl hummed as a reply.

She arranged the parcels and luggages around the room,while you sit on her bed with crossed legs.

"What are you going to do tonight?"

She asked as she turned to face you,her hands wiping the sweat on her forehead.

"Nothing much,I'll probably just do some studying.Why?"

"Study later.I wanna take you out to dinner."

"You can call it a date too if you want."

Chaeyoung took a sip of her water bottle.

She was sweating alot from carrying all those heavy parcels and luggages.

She was only wearing a sleeveless shirt and a shorts.Her toned biceps were revealing whenever she raised her hand up to either comb her hair back or took a drink.

You unconsciously took a big gulp,your pupils dilated and a foreign feeling suddenly enveloped your whole body,especially your lower region.

"I know I'm hot but staring is rude,Mina."

You quickly looked away and bit your lower lip.

What were you doing thinking about that?

Seriously,something was wrong with you these days.

"Were you fantasizing about m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter