My Recipè

15 Recipès
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.Third Recipè:

 

The following day with Chaeyoung was great.

You get to go out on a date with her to several places.

Since,she'll be staying with you for the whole week,you wanted to spend your time together fruitfully as you took a one week leave from College as well.

And with time passing by so quickly,it was already Thursday;which also marked your fourth date with Chaeyoung.

"Are you ready?",she asked.

You turned to the midget,who wore a simple grey hoodie and blue jeans.

Even when she was under-dressed,Chaeyoung always managed to shine the brightest.

You simply nodded your head,and you could feel herself moving close to you as she took your hand to hers,intertwining it as you both walked hand in hand together.

"Where should we go?"

Chaeyoung asked.

And with you being more familiar with the town,the place you wanted to go quickly appeared in your mind.

"There's a huge arcade down the corner,that is...If you want to go."

You slowly trailed off.

You loved playing games,but Chaeyoung wasn't really fond of it.

And you're already drowned by the fear that by going to the arcade,you might ruin your date.

But to your surprise,Chaeyoung just laughed and had already started to drag you to the arcade's direction.

"Of course,I'd love to.Why wouldn't I?C'mon!"

She continued to drag you,constantly asking you the direction and you had no choice but to give in.

Your girl would do whatever you say,and would go wherever you go.

And the same goes to you as well.

"Woah!It is....indeed big!How often do you come here though?"

She turned her head to look at you.

"Twice a month?I don't go too often."

"Oh.Well,that's a surprise.Let's go inside."

As soon as you went inside,your eyes quickly lit up.

You had gone here mutiple times,but it never failed to amaze you on how much fun and games were situated inside.

"Well?What are we waiting for,babe?It's funtime!!"

Chaeyoung dragged you around everywhere,playing all the available games as you both go all out.

And being an expert,you always managed to beat her on every game,making her sulk at the end.

"You know,I'd be really happy if you could let me win some game too."

You chuckled.

"You know,I won't mind letting you win if you had tried a little more harder."

You fired back.

Chaeyoung pouted her lips as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Whatever.Let's go to the candy section.You want some cotton candy?"

You thought for a bit,before nodding your head.

You linked your arms together as you walked to the candy section.

"Ajhussi,two cotton candies,please."

Chaeyoung was handed two red cotton candies,she paid for it as she handed you one.

"Hey,Mina?"

She called out.

You replied her with a soft hum as you turned your head to her.

Chaeyoung also stopped on her tracks and turned to you.

"Do you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter