My Recipè :

15 Recipès
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9.Ninth Recipè :

 

"And for the last time,Son Chaeyoung.I don't like them hanging around you all the time."

"Oww!...I understand.But babe,can you please stop hitting me?It hurts.."

Chaeyoung whined at you while rubbing her arm.

You couldn't help but to hit her arm every few minutes whenever the thought of some girls bothering your Chaeyoung came up.

You were jealous.

Very,very jealous.

And although Chaeyoung's eyes are only on you,you couldn't stop yourself from feeling insecure from time to time.

And her being kind and friendly to them doesn't help either.

Your face heat up as soon as you remembered the scene of this morning,when some random girl intentionally tripped in front of Chaeyoung,and your girlfriend helped her up on her feet.

And had kissed her cheek as a way to thank her.

You were angry once again.

"Oww!Babe!Why!?"

"Cheater!"

"Erhm....Me?"

"You!"

Chaeyoung grimaced when you raised your fist in front of her.

She looked at you with pure confusion.

You stopped midway before your fist landed on her arm once again.

"Babe?"

You heard her call out and you quickly put your fist back down before heaving a loud sigh.

"I'm fine.Go back to your room."

You turned away from her as a gloomy cloud started to form above your head.

And all you wanted was to be left alone and sleep.

Chaeyoung shifted her seat next to you instead of obeying your words,and soon after,you felt two arms snaking around your waist.

"Whatever I did,I'm sorry,babe.I promise I won't do it again.Please don't get mad at me."

You could feel her lips against your clothed shoulders and on your bare neck,trying to soothe you.

You heaved another sigh and drew circles around her hand.

"I'm not.I'm just....jealous of those girls.I'm sorry for acting so childish and unreasonable."

You confessed.

And to your surprise,Chaeyoung only chuckled,instead of scolding you.

"Don't be.It's cute.You're cute,Minari~"

She pecked your neck and up to your cheek before pulling you down to your bed to cuddle.

"Yah!Stop,I'm not!"

"Nope,you're cute,very very cute,Minari~"

Blushing,you tried to shove her away from you,but in the end,you gave up.

"Just shut up and kiss me."

Chaeyoung smiled and obliged as she quickly leaned in to claim your lips.

The kiss was long and rather rough,taking you to cloud nine and started another long make-out session.

It had been like this for the past few da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter