My Recipè

15 Recipès
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1.First Recipè:

7:50a.m.

You were barely alive these days.

Adapting the University life was not easy,and yet,you somehow managed to survive till this day.

You hated your morning classes more than anything.

The reason for that being you,never been a morning person.

And if not for your diligent roommate,who goes by the name Park Jihyo,you would've been dropped out because of weak attendance.

You were thankful that you're friends with such a good person right from the start of College.

Though,your meeting with her was quite an accident,you guys hit it off pretty well and became good friends and also,roommates.

Finally getting up from your warm cozy bed,you brushed away few strands of hair from your face and lazily opened your eyes.

You made your way to the bathroom and did your daily chores,and after ten minutes or so,you were done.

You made your way to your closet and picked out a blue striped blouse,blue skirt and a pair of Spris shoes.

And a light makeup which completed your little dress up routine for the day.

Grabbing your bag,purse and your phone,you quickly walked out from your room and waved at Jihyo,who was currently making coffee for the both of you.

"Morning,Mina.We still got 45minutes left before the first period starts,so let's enjoy a cup of coffee first."

Jihyo gave you a bright smile before handing you your share of coffee.

You muttered a low 'Thank you' before grabbing your share of coffee.

You enjoyed the bitter taste with a silent atmosphere.

'Nothing is better than starting your day with a calm morning',you thought to yourself.

And to make your day more better,you heard a familiar tune ringing inside your left pocket.

And you hurriedly picked it up to read your morning message from your Romeo.

'From: Chaengie,

Good Morning,babe.How's you?Are you doing okay?Eat well and sleep lots.I'm fine,don't worry about me,keke.And I don't skip classes too.Anws,have a nice day and don't work/study too much,okay?

Bye!I love you.....Sooooo much!^^'

You instantly brighten up after reading the message,and your eyes travelled to the last sentence over and over again.

You could clearly imagined Chaeyoung,your girlfriend slash bestfriend,saying 'I love you' a little more louder than her normal voice,and then ending with 'Soooo much!',in english,while cutely shaking her head to emphasize her words.

You let out soft giggles while thinking of that,and a tiny hint of red on your cheeks as you turned away from your friend who was looking at you as if you've just gone insane.

"From your reaction,I believe that's from Chaeyoung,hm?",Jihyo snickered.

You nodded your head while sipping your coffee.

"That kid sure has a lot of effect in you.Say Hi for me on your next Facetime."

"Sure."

You and Chaeyoung video-call each other quite often,and due to the lack of words,you introduced your roommate to her one night.

And from then on,the two became friends as well,though they hadn't meet each other yet.

"Let's go,30minutes left before class starts."

You woke up from your trance and simply nodded your head again at your friend's words,following her out of the dorm.

And on your way to the College,you heard another beep from your phone and quickly took it out to read.

'From: Chaengie,

Oh,and also,see you on Sunday.

I miss you.'

At first,you were quite confused at her message,but then realised that it might be another video-call session,you quickly typed some words and sent your reply.

You smiled happily and whipped in your phone back to your pocket,inhaling the early Changwon morning scent.

This is why you can never really hate Mornings,when you start it with a cup of coffee and a spoonful of Chaeyoung.

 

.................................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter