My Recipè

15 Recipès
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5.Fifth Recipè:

 

On Saturday night,you and Chaeyoung locked inside your room,cuddling in bed.

Though,you two barely fitted in your small bed,neither of you were about to complain.

You were happy being able to share each other's warmth.

It wasn't suffocating,it was tolerable.

You were happily snuggling on her chest while hugging her waist and Chaeyoung was lightly your hair.

"So,you'll have an exam right away after you go back?Are you sure you'll be handle it?Will you even got the time to study?"

You asked as you were slightly worried for her.

"Mmh.I'll manage.It's just an exam anyway."

She joked.

You were quick enough to answer her with a light punch on her shoulder.

"Fine,fine.I've studied ahead!Geez....You worry too much,babe."

"When it comes to you,what's there to not worry about?"

"Now,that's an insult.I can be very mature and take care of my responsibilities,okay?"

"Okay.Like what?"

"You.I've been taking care of you ever since we're little kids,and I'll continue to do so in the future too."

"That's good to hear.But your studies and me are so unrelated though."

"Ah,babe.Don't ruin the moment.Let's put study aside for now,we got lots of time for time.But for now,let me shower you with love."

"So cheesy~"

You chuckled happily,showing your gummy smile in view.

Chaeyoung climbed on top of you,and you quickly wrapped your arms around her neck as well.

She bumped your nose playfully while sweeping some of your strands away from your face.

Then,with lips parted,she leaned closer to you.

You closed your eyes and leaned in as well.

Slowly,your lips touch and you felt an electric shock inside your body.

Without trying much,you deepened the kiss right away,savoring every taste of Chaeyoung as you did so.

Her tongue invaded your mouth,and you quickly put on a fight for dominance,which you know,you'll lose soon.

You both melted into the kiss,and it lasted for a few more minutes until you're both out of breath.

Chaeyoung pulled away first,panting heavily while looking at you in a daze.

"That was. .....amazing."

She panted out in between her breaths.

And you couldn't stop yourself from thinking how cute she was.

"You are so cute."

You softly whispered.

"You are so beautiful."

She replied.

"You are beautiful too."

"You are more beautiful than me."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Okay,okay,stop.You're ethereal,then.Don't argue with me,for I am only telling the truth,babe."

"So cheesy~"

"I can't help it~"

Her last words were soft,and there was a hint of aegyo in it.You coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter