Triple Games not couple.

Between us

"THE GAME IS ON AS SOON AS THE LAST PERSON FIND THEIR PARTNER WE WILL HAVE TWO GROUPS OF THREE!!" The teacher said on the speaker. 

Soon everyone got a partner but one girl. Yoonyul saw her and they asked her to be on their group. She said sure and that's when the game started. The first game is the couple have to work together to get to the other side using only two towel. Two meaning the towels are only 5in by 5in. The rule to the game is no one should touch out of the towels if you do you will have to go back to the beginning. If you don't help each other you go back to the start. Last group to get to the end will have to do push ups with the other person under them. Simple rules right but not so simple for some...especially the two groups of three. 

After knowing the rules the game officially started. Taeyeon who definitely did not want to do push-ups put her all brain in the game but sad for her the two rivals aren't. While Taeyeon put her arms around Jessica to hold her from falling Tiffany stepped on her foot causing all three to fall out of the towel. Taeyeon was getting frustrated when she see that there is only the two three people group left. Tiffany thought of an idea she is going to make the group lose purposely and make Taeyeon do the push-ups. While the three keep failing YoonYul and the girl were so focus on their jobs. Forgot to mention the girl's name is Seohyun. After a little more YoonYulSeo finally reached the end but Taenysic are stil restarting. 

"Oh look like you three are the ones who will be doing push-ups." The teacher announced. 

"Come on now we have to do push-up.." Taeyeon whine without noticing the effect for the girls. Including the two rivals. 

"No not all only one of you three will. Now pick who will have to do push-ups." The teacher said. 

"TAEYEON!" Both girls said now Taeyeon really want to hide in a hole and never come back out.  

"Why?!" Taeyeon whine once again. 

'God it's so cute I want to .' Both JeTi thought. 

"Because wait...aren't you a guy why are you in an all girl school?" Tiffany asked when it hits her. 

"Well I am a girl not a boy ok so now answer me why me." Taeyeon said in a stern face. 

"Because you are the 'guy'." This time once again JeTi said together.

 "What? But I'm a girl..." Taeyeon said with a cute face. 

"Either do it or I can make it worse for you." Tiffany said smirking. 

"Like what can you do make me go in the haunted house again but to tell you I enjoy those stuff." Taeyeon said and smirked back. 

"Well if you are so much of an idiot then here the push ups with Jessica under you and me on top you and you have to do 30 push-ups." Tiffany said and that's that. She dragged Taeyeon and Jessica and forced them. 

Taeyeon who couldn't do anything now just have to because she doesn't want to meet the wrath of Tiffany again. Jessica also obey because she was too shock with Taeyeon going on top of her and face coming so close to her. 

"I'm sorry Jessica if I fall on you I am sorry ok." Taeyeon spoke softly to Jessica which Tiffany heard and put all her weight on Taeyeon. 

"25..26...27...28...29...3...." Before the students get to 30 Taeyeon fell on top of Jessica and their eyes met. Jessica was so shock and she felt her cheeks redden. Taeyeon quickly stood up causing Tiffany to fall off. 

"Aishhhh idiots!" Tiffany shouted and stood up. 

"Hey you were the one who put all weight on me! What if Jessica get hurt somewhere?!" Taeyeon yelled in frustration.

"Taeng I am fine let's just go see what the next game is." Jessica said in a soft tone hoping the two would stop fighting. 

"Ok let's go." Taeyeon said and held Jessica's hand and left TIffany behind. 

Tiffany watch as the two walk away and she can't help but feel the anger boil inside because all this remind her of when her own mother left with Jessica's dad. This shows that she just lost to Jessica again. She knows it's not Jessica's fault but she just had to put someone on the spot to blame and there is no one other than Jessica her use to be bestfriend. Tiffany ran away not wanting anyone to see that she is about to cry no one should see her tears. 

Taeyeon pov.....

Did I go too hard on her? Aishhhh but she keeps acting like a boss I could've hurt Jessica earlier. I was just thinking when Jessica came and ask where Tiffany went. I had no clue that she wasn't with us anymore. I thought she went to the bathroom so I didn't really care but now it was already our last game and she is not back yet. After the last game I didn't care about who won but all I did was ran into the hallways and try to find that stubborn kid. Don't ask me why I am doing this because I don't know either. 

'Arghhh this kid why must she be so stubborn and annoying!' I thought as I run and turn my eyes everywhere. 

After awhile I was at the other end of the school when I heard muffled voice. I slowly approach the sound and to my amaze it was Tiffany crying she was CRYING! I made her cry oh no what do I do now. I slowly walked up to her I took a deep breath and reached my hand to her's. 

"Tiffany I am sorry..." I said and she turn to me with red eyes I felt guilty.

Tiffany POV.....

I turned around and saw her Taeng. I didn't know but why would she find me? She is the only one who would ever find me like this even if I were to be gone for years my dad nor mom would care. I use to have Jessica to follow and comfort me but it all ended. 

"Go away!! I am always the mean one!" I yelled at her and turned away. 

"Hey I am really sorry but what you did was also too much not only she would get hurt but all three of us could." I heard her say gently this somehow soften my cry. 

"See everything ends up as her winning now LEAVE!" I yelled again when I think of Jessica getting everything. 

"Hey she didn't win anything....stop crying idiot now you are a double idiot for crying." She said to me making me turn to face her again. 

"Yah! I am not an idiot! You are!" I said and pointed to her. 

"See that is an example of an idiot right there. Only idiots cry only idiots get jealous over losing only idiots." She said as she came and wipe my tears. 

"I am not an idiot....you are an idiot but you don't cry or get jealous over losing." I said and lower my head. 

"That is why I am just an idiot but you are a total double idiot." She mumbled but I heard and hit her. 

"Ow that hurt!" She cutely whine and I can't help but ran away. 

"HEY! You Tiffany comeback we are not finish!" I heard her yell and feel that she is just behind me. 

"No if I stop you will torture me!" I yelled and laugh. 

Soon the actual school day started. Fate is bad sometimes because why with them...

..........

A/N: Yay!!! Dun dun dun dun.....jealous Fany note Jessica can be nice but cold remember😏 She could be something else too...what happen when a poison meet a poison? Disaster. Anyway thank you and bye sorry for errors