WHY YOU!

Between us

Taeyeon was just spending her day at the amusement park with her best friends Yuri and Yoona. They were roaming around and riding scary rides since it was the last day of their summer break. After awhile Yuri looking like a person who met a ghost so they decided to sit on a bench. Taeyeon asked if the two wanted ice cream the two just nodded and Taeyeon went off. 

Taeyeon bought three ice creams and was about to head back when she turn around she bumped into someone. That causes her ice creams all three to smash on the girl Taeyeon bump into dress. 

"I'm sorry Ms. I didn't mean to bump into you." Taeyeon said and bowed at 90 degree. 

"Aishhhh now my dress is all messy! You idiot!" The girl said and gave off a mean attitude. 

"I am really sorry I can do anything." Taeyeon said not looking at the girl at all. 

"You...go with me in that haunted house." The girl smirk thinking Taeyeon wouldn't dare but little did she know Taeyeon actually enjoy those stuff. 

"Sure that is no big deal." Taeyeon smile. (They think Taeyeon is a guy) 

"PISHHH idiot." The girl said in a annoyed tone. 

"Hey she is not an idiot, she said sorry so let it slip wil. Stop acting so y and mean." Another cut them and Taeyeon can see that there will be war. 

"Oh look who it is the cheater's daughter." The girl from before said and rolled her eyes. 

"Well if my dad really cheated does that mean your mom also a cheater too? I wonder what really happened to you Tiffany, or was it you are just showing your true self that you hid before." The girl who seem to have a cold and icy aura but nice said. 

"Jessica I saw with my own eyes what happened and people change over time." The girl name Tiffany said. 

"Well then you sure changed into a ." Jessica said and turn to Taeyeon. 

"Hey you don't listen to that girl she is just crazy over something she saw and what is your name?" Jessica asked Taeyeon nicely. Taeyeon couldn't tell them her real name because she needs Yuri and Yoona to approve if she could tell her real name. 

"Taeng...Kim Taeng." Taeyeon lied and smiled. 

"Oh nice to meet you Taeng-ssi I am Jessica Jung." Jessica said and took her hand out for a handshake. 

"Ahem! Now Taeng whoever you are you will still have to go in the house with me no matter what!" Tiffany said and dragged Taeyeon with her. 

"If so I will go with you guys! I can't trust you alone with him!" Jessica said and cling on Taeyeon's other arm. 

Taeyeon couldn't do anything now that two girls were both holding her arms like they are the line separating the war. As they were walking to the haunted house Taeyeon suddenly remember about Yuri and Yoona. She told the two girls to let her inform her friends first before she go with them. As they walk toward Yuri and Yoona Taeyeon saw the shock and surprise face of her friends. Unlike Taeyeon Yuri and Yoona actually look more like girls though they never wears dress or skirt they just like comfortable cloths but their hair they actually want to cut it the only thing is their moms wouldn't let them. Taeyeon and the two rivals arrived at the bench where Yuri and Yoona stayed. 

"Yuri, Yoona this is ummm Jessica and Tiffany...well I uhhh bumped into Tiffany and you see her dress is a mess now so I have to take them to the haunted house to repay them...and your ice creams I'm sorry I can treat you guys to dinner later on its on me." Taeyeon said and smiled again but more like a 'help me' smile. 

Yoona POV...

I was just talking to Yuri when we saw a familiar figure but why does it have two other. When it came closer we saw Taeyeon and two girls? They were clinging onto her too? Whoa she is something to get those two pretty girls. I saw clearly that Yuri was gawking at the girls and I too was also doing the same. 

When they got to us I saw how Taeng looked so scared but she manage to tell us what happened. When she finished telling us I wanted to laugh my off but I didn't because I don't want to meet the same wrath as Taeng. She then smile to us but I knew that smile it's the smile asking us if we can help her. I tried to think and I got it I suddenly said, "Guys we can go together Yuri here really like those scary stuff so we were about to go when Taeng came back but I guess we can all go." After that the girls were cheerful well the three of us who like scary s but I can sense that Jessica and Tiffany are scare. I wonder why would they want Taeyeon to do it when they are afraid. 

"Ok ummm Jessica and Tiffany can you guys ummm let go of my arms hehe we won't fit through the door." I heard Taeng said and had to giggle lowly. Yuri also laugh too. We are now walking behind the three and it's funny seeing how uncomfortable Taeng is and how the two scream in her ears. I lean over to Yuri and ask her. 

"Don't you think those two are a bit weird? Why are they only clinging on Taeng's arms while we are back here." I said that and Yuri just look at me. 

"Hmmm well look at her appearance they probably think she is a 'he' cause you know girls tend to be more 'safe' around their guys." Yuri said and I just nodded then we continue to follow the three ahead. 

.......

No one POV....

Soon the five finally got out of the house. Taeyeon was not scared of the ghosts but the human is what scared her. Having scream from both side of her ears and both of her arms being scratched. Jessica notice the scratch marks on Taeyeon's arm and apologize as for Tiffany she is just being Tiffany and walked away.

.........

First day of school everyone was cheerful and happy but not the freshy. Freshmen were appointed to jog four laps and find a partner to play a couple game whoever wins gets to skip every other Friday. Taeyeon was like a zombie while Yuri and Yoona were smiling and happy. One is they go to an all girl school and not just any girls but pretty and y girls. Two they love sports and running is their favorite. About finding partners Taeyeon sure doesn't have a hard time.

As soon as when the teacher  tell everyone to find a partner half of the freshy asked Taeyeon. Suddenly everyone left and a girl appear in the middle. It was Jessica. Taeyeon smiled with relief that it's Jessica but soon that relief was gone because someone suddenly pop beside Jessica. It was Tiffany. 

"Taeyeon we are partners!" Both of the girls said at the same time and end at the same length. Yuri and Yoona were enjoying the show a lot well they like to watch their best friend suffer. 

"Uhh....I uh can only be with...o..one." Taeyeon said quietly almost quieter than a whisper. 

"We'll choose one then duh! What an idiot!" Tiffany said and this made Taeyeon mad. Last time Taeyeon let it go because she was at fault but this time she wasn't. 

"Ok Jessica let's go." Taeyeon said and held Jessica's hand.....but Tiffany didn't let it go she snuck up and cling onto Taeyeon other arm. 

"Sir can we be a group of three?" Taeyeon asked the teacher in control he just nodded seeing Taeyeon situation. 

"Whoa Taeng tough one eh? Well we hope you survive." YoonYul said and wink toward their beloved friend Taeng. 

..........

A/N: How is it? Boring? Anyways good night I should sleep and stop being a zombie. Thank you for reading and sorry for errors.