Life Happens at 15

Between us

"YAH! GUYS DONT TOUCH MY STUFF!" You can hear a voice through the house and it belong to no other than Taeyeon. 

"WE ARE NOT GUYS!" Two voices echoes after. 

"Geez fine girls dont touch that." Taeyeon said. 

"Why? We are just helping." Tiffany said a so 'sweet' threatening voice. 

"B-but dont touch there. Its sensitive..." Taeyeon said quietly dont know what to do anymore when two girls is against her. 

"Really what about here?" Jessica said and pinch it. 

"Ahhhh dont that hurt!" Taeyeon shouted. Hyoyeon who was in the kitchen heard the cries of her young master and ran to the living room. 

"YAH! DONT YOU KID DO SOMETHING YOU SHOULDN'T DO!" Hyoyeon shouted when she thought the kids were doing something they shouldn't. 

"What? She said her body hurt so we are just giving her a massage." Both American said innocently. 

"Omg its ok I will do it now both of you should go do you homework." Hyoyeon said knowing her matter really needed a break. 

"Thanks Hyo." taeyeon said when the two trouble makers left. 

"You are welcome and by the way Yuri and Yoona called for you to meet them at the park. Usual place." Hyoyeon said and went back to the kitchen. After Taeyeon went to get ready to leave and forgot that the three share a room. 

"Where are you going?" Jessica ask. 

"Nowhere just sorting out and finding what to wear for tomorrow." Taeyeon said and take out a couple of cloths. 

"That is the worse excuse ever Tae." Tiffany said and stood up. 

"Gosh just do your homework. I can go anywhere I want you dont control my life." Taeyeon said and went to the bathroom to change but before she could reach the bathroom she was pulled back and pin down. 

"Tell. Us. Where. You. Are. Going." JeTi said as their face got closer to Taeyeon. With a smart mind of Taeyeon she quickly kiss both girls and that cause the two to be in a moment of shock. They moved away and hold their lips. Taeyeon took this chance to sneak out and she successfully ran away. 

.......

"Yo Taeng why so late?" Yuri ask as soon as Taeyeon got there. 

"Wait till your own dad put you in a home with two crazy girls." Taeyeon said. 

"Haha just give them a chance you know you there are officially the hottest couples at our school rightnow. Some are TaeNy fans and some are TaengSic fans and its call WAR." Yoona said. 

Its been like 5 months into school now and YoonYul has gotten really close with Seohyun and both developed feelings toward the girl. 

"Guys...I think I like Seohyun." Yuri suddenly said shocking Yoona and Taeyeon. 

"Wait..wait..can't be Yoona have you not tell Yuri yet?" Taeyeon asked. 

"No...sorry." Yuri was puzzle when her own friends held secrets away from her. 

"Tell her then Yoona." Taeyeon said seriously. 

"Ok...uhhh...Yuri...I am sorry...Seohyun is my fiancé now." Yoona said afraid of Yuri's feelings that will come out. 

"Hey stupid. You should have told me earlier bruh. You guys are a perfect match. You deserves her and she deserves you." Yuri said but her eyes couldn't lie. 

"I am sorry Yuri. I love her." Yoona said with her head down. 

"No its ok I would choose to ruin my friendship for love." Yuri said and headlock Yoona. Taeyeon was happy Yuri didn't make it a big deal. But what the three didn't know was someone was hurt. Because they receive some news too late. 

.........

A couple weeks went by and there Yuri is. At the airport with Seohyun there only. 

"Hey Seo dont be bad when im gone alright and please watch over the two dorks. Remember wherever I am I will remember all of you." Yuri said and hugged Seohyun. 

"Yuri...I have something to say...i...I think I love you." Seohyun said with tears flowing down her face and she hug the tan girl harder. 

"No you can't Seohyun...you are engaged with my bestfriend. I love you too but I can't... Sorry if one day we are fated we will see let destiny do its work." Yuri said and kiss the girl for the first and maybe last time. The two stayed in that position ignoring many eyes that were on them. They both said goodbye and separated. 

'I will wait for you.' 

'I will come back one day' 

..........

Taeyeon and Yoona have been waiting for 2 hours outside of their school waiting for Yuri. They got worried when Yuri didn't show up yet so they skipped school that day and went to Yuri's house. 

Mrs. Kwon opened the door and put on her fake smile. 

"Hey girls what did you need?" She said in a 'polite' voice. 

"Ummm is Yuri home?" Yoona asked. 

"Oh that kid she left this morning with all her stuff so I dont know where she went." Mrs. Kwon said with an annoy face. 

"That kid? She is your daughter Mrs. Kwon." Taeyeon angrily said when she heard how Yuri's mom address her. 

"All her stuff? Come on Taeyeon a waste of time talking to a I think someone might know where she went." Yoona said and dragged Taeyeon away. 

........

"Seohyun?!" Yoona shouted when they got near their classroom. 

"Im Yoona lower your voice and you are late!" The teacher said. 

"Sorry but Seohyun tell us WHERE IS THAT KWON YURI?" Yoona said out of breath. 

"She....she..left." Seohyun put her head down. 

"To where?" Taeyeon asked. 

"I-I dont know." Seohyun's tears came out. 

"DAMN IT" Both Yoona and Taeyeon shouted and left the school but was followed by three other girls. 

.......

"Taengoo chill she will comeback one day." Jessica said. 

"Arghhh leave me alone you guys." Taeyeon said angrily. 

"No!" JeTi said. 

"Hyoyeon you can go home for now." Taeyeon said she is in a really bad mood and Hyoyeon know not to interfere. 

"Ok master have a nice day." Hyoyeon said and left. 

"Now you two will you leave me alone or...." Taeyeon said scaring the girls and they turn away. Just when she thought they stop they turn around and....

"Taetae~'Taengoo~'" the two whined 'cutely'. 

"Ok enough!" and with that Taeyeon did something unexpected and you dont want to know. That day she took both ity and they became more clingy. 

........

A/n: Idk but here a chapter for you all readers. Hope u like it.