I want love too

Between us

YoonYul walked away from Taeng and also split up since Yoona will ride the car with her dad. Yuri was not poor or something she is rich but her family have problems. Before the two would completely separate they saw Seohyun. 

"Hey! Are you walking home?" Yoona asked. 

"Yes. My dad can't come pick me up." Seohyun pouted. 

"I can drive you home?" Yoona said and smile but Yuri on the other wanted Seohyun to walk with her. 

"What about Yuri?" Seohyun asked noticing that Yuri is getting ready to walk home. 

"Oh it's fine...I like walking!" Yuri faked a smile. 

"Ok bye then Yuri see you tomorrow." Seohyun said and as soon as they were in the car Yuri couldn't even see it anymore. 

'I'm not poor my parent just don't care.' Yuri thought and walk her way home. 

.....

yoonhyun 

Yoona found the street familiar and realize they were in Yuri's neighborhood. "Hey you live near Yuri!" Yoona said as they got closer. 

"Really what a coincidence." Seohyun said. 

"Well here we are. I am so amaze you live just next to Yuri. I have to go though...ummmm can I uhhhh have your number?.." Yoona said shyly and stare at the ground. 

"Haha you are so cute Yoona-ah here." Seohyun said and typed in her number. After she did she gave it back to Yoona and bid her goodbyes. Yoona left with a happy heart. 

........

Yuri finally got home after awhile and went straight to her room to avoid her parents. Her smile that was on her face during the day at school was wiped off and tears were put in its place. 'Rich but unlucky.' Yuri thought and put in her earbuds. Yuri was changing to comfortable cloths and sudden her phone rings. 

"Hello." Yuri said without looking at the caller ID. 

"YUL I GOT HER NUMBER!" It was Yoona and she just had to make Yuri mood worst than it already was. 

"Cool good for you kid. Now if I may end the call I am kind of busy." Yuri lied and end the call. 

'Hm she is so weird. Whatever I will text Seohyun.' Yoona thought on the other side. 

After the phone call Yuri went to open her window to let fresh air get into her room. As soon as she opened the window she breathe in the fresh air and play her music again. 

(Made up lyrics) 

You can't see lights in the dark.

you can't feel love on the losing side.

Dreams are meant to be dreamed. 

Goals are made to success. 

Cheerful eyes turns cold

heaven turns hell 

burning my little heart.

I want love too.

As the song goes on Yuri's tears falls again. All those anger she couldn't pour out with voice came out as tears. Those little drops of waters have so much sadness and loneliness behind. No one know about this girl not even her best friends. All people see is a rich kid having the perfect life. But truth to be told she was a kid feeling lost and abandoned by her own parents. 

Flashback

Yuri Pov....

"THAT KID IS NOT EVEN IMPORTANT!" I heard them again. Every argument was cause because of me. 

"You were the one who wanted her in the beginning. Doctor told us she is different but you resist saying you can't kill a life. Now don't yell at me like that!" I am different...like what mom said...I was born with a freaking ! They should have killed me before I breath to this earth. 

"Whatever that kid is a disgrace to our family." Dad said. I decided though...I'm on my own. I walk out from where I was hiding and I can see they look shock. I am a smart person since born so I had no problem when they try to act. 

"If I am such disgrace then I will not bother you guys anymore. I will just think from today on my parents died years ago. They died when I was 5 years old. They loved me so much. Whatever I want I get I was their little handsome princess. If only they were here with me I would have to bother you two. Anyways thanks for giving me food and shelter all these times." I said. This is deep for an 9 years old to say. 

"As you please then that would save us from burden." They said to me.

"So I am a burden. Don't worry I will walk to school and back cook for myself and try to work to survive. I don't need you guys to care for me. I just need this home to stay in." I told them and walk away with tears. That's the day everything change drastically. I promise one day I will show them I could survive without them and be more rich than them combine. I promise one day I will come back and love them as a daughter and show them they were wrong to think I'm a disgrace. I promised. I started walking to school at the age of 9. Friends and classmate ask why I don't ride the car anymore. I just told them I like walking because I see more things and they would just shrugged it off. I found a job at the age of ten. It was cleaning the house for this women and she will pay me $6 per hour not so bad for a ten years old. At age 12 I was beaten up by them when they found out that people were badmouthing them. Till today it's still like that.

........

Flashback ends...

Dont you pity me? Why do I get this? Why can't my dad come to support me at my karate matches? Why can't my mom pack me lunch everyday? Everytime we have karate matches Taeng and Yoong's dads are there to cheer them on. There was this time Taeng injured herself and I saw how worried her dad was. He ran from the audience just to protect her. Seeing this makes me envy her more. There was also this one time Yoona broke her phone her new phone. With one word she got a new phone in replace. Her dad gave it to her on the day she won second place in karate. I on the other side brought the number one trophy home and showed it to my parents "grave". I stood there crying that day. I would go on my knees if I have to. I would die if I have to. To just get that love I want from my parents. But sadly to them all those means nothing for them even if I die they wouldn't care. Even if I go down on my knees with tears they would just turn their backs on me. I'm so pitiful. 

"Yuri-shi ummm why are you crying?" I suddenly heard a voice of an angel. 

"Huh? Wait why are you there Seohyun-shi?" I ask sad because she said -shi after my name...

"I live here duh! Anyways why is the great Kwon Yuri crying?" She asked again. 

"Yah even the most perfect person on earth cry so why can't I?" I said to her. 

"Well you aren't poor meaning you have butlers and maids. But why did you walk home?" She ask me this time something I want to avoid more...but I feel like I want to tell her. 

"Hey Seohyun can we walk to the park for a bit?" I ask hoping she would. 

"Yea sure I have nothing to do and I am getting so bored." She said and I smile she so cute. 

"Ok meet outside!" I said and went out. 

....

We are walking at the park now. We walked in silence until she broke it. "So...why did we come here?" She ask me. 

"Seohyun-ah if I tell you this promise me don't tell anyone not even Yoona or Taeng." I said and she stare at me. 

"Ok what is it?" She ask with a worry face?

"First I am moving away. Second..." I told her everything that I had been hiding and keeping inside. I tried my best not to cry in front of her. 

"But Yuri...they are your friends they deserves to know." She said to me but I can't if they know they will stop me and feel pity on me. It makes me feel like a burden. 

"No...all I want is please don't tell anyone please. The day I leave I don't know when but if I leave tell them don't contact me. I will start a new life in a different place. But Seohyun I...I promise to come back one day. Please you all wait for me." I said and walk away. 

...........

A/N: This just made me cry. Legit a real life situation right there. So there will be two parts going on YoonYulSeo and TaenySic one thing is one of the two groups are going to end up kind of sad. That group well only one in that group will you can guess. Thanks bye.