V

Red Strings of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as his back hit the bed Chanyeol was out like a light. Spending the majority of his day sleeping, only getting up to eat or go to the bathroom. He spent his day doing nothing. He replayed the conversation he had with Kyungsoo, despite it being a very sad topic he treasured it. It was his first real conversation with him, Kyungsoo trusted him even though he was only a stranger who couldn't possibly understand the pain he was going through. 

Not doing much of anything he decided to do some of that essay he had to do for his new music teacher. Not putting much effort to get an A but enough to get at least a B, Chanyeol quickly finished not bothering to revise it until the next day. He laid in bed staring at the ceiling, 'What if he was meant to be with that Kai guy too? What if I was just the backup? What if Kyungsoo was so in love that it made our string fade?' Chanyeol still thought of different reasons and theories as to why he only now in his life found his other half. 

Not wanting to think anymore, he fell asleep. He slept through the rest of the day, dreaming peacefully about his small soulmate Kyungsoo. 

• 

Very short chapter. I don't really have a plan for this story, I'm mostly winging it. Thank you for reading see you guys later. Annyeong♡~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter