III

Red Strings of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Through out the night Chanyeol tossed and turned, the man and why he could only now see his red string keeping him up. He gave up around 4 in the morning. He stared at his ceiling the events from the ious day running through his mind. He stopped trying to figure out why all it happened. It could have been fate, destiny, or that the man was hungry, that lead them to find their soulmate. As he's about to close his eyes to finally sleep his alarm goes off. "What the hell." He rasped out. He looked at the time on his phone, 8:00 am it said. He's been up four hours thinking about the man. He got knowing that he had to start his day and get to work.

He sleepily got out of bed and dragged himself to the bathroom repeating what he did yesterday morning. When he got downstairs his parents weren't there. He then remembered that they had to go to work early today and they had a to go to some sort of company party later. Chanyeol made himslf some coffee (while almost falling asleep during the process), to keep himself awake for most of the day. Once he was done he repeated the same routine he's had for most of the summer. Walk to work, greet his co workers and best friends, get his job done and go home. But since today he wasn't his normal self he almost fell asleep while taking a customers order. 

Xiumin walked up to him and told him to go have his break. He agreed and went into the break room to take a short nap. He dreamt of the man and his smile, the way he laughed, and how handsome and mysterious he looked wearing all black. They were in the park hand and hand, they were walking in a comfortable silence. All of a sudden the man stopped, Chanyeol turned to look at him. "What?" he asked. The man turned to look at him, he looked Chanyeol straight in the eyes and said , "I love you." the words slipped easliy off his lips. The mans hand came up to his neck, pulling him down. Eyes closed and lips puckered, just before he could kiss him he woke up. A sigh escaped his mouth, dissapointed that he couldn't fini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter