IV

Red Strings of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol watched as the man tiredly ate and sipped on his drink. To anyone else he'd just seem tired but Chanyeol knew that he was sad, by what? He wasn't really sure. Despite wanting to ask the man what's wrong he knew he shouldn't, he was still a stranger to him and a customer. He couldn't overstep his very limited boundaries. He turned away from his soulmate and tried to not think of what could've happened to him. After about an hour he knew no more people were going to come in. So he just sat around doing nothing until he had to go home. 

He turned over to where the man sat suprised that he hasn't left yet. Chanyeol heard quite snores coming from the mans direction, smiling fondly at his soulmate, who he still did not know the name of, he let him be, seeing that he looked like he need the sleep. After hours of just doing almost nothing and listening to the sound of the soft snore and looking at how peaceful the man looked it was finally time that he closed the shop.

He quietly walked up to the man and carefully shaking he his shoulder he said, "Excuse me, sir? It's closing time." The man let out some grumbles before he turned to look at the menace who woke him up from his peaceful sleep. Once he turned to look at Chanyeol his eyes widened, making them look even bigger than they already were. "O-oh um sorry, I fell asleep didn't I? What time is it?" The man asked Chanyeol. Looking at the watch in his wrist he read, "It's 4:50 A.M." He told the man. 

"." The man said getting up in a haste. "Sorry for falling asleep." He said sheepishly, "It's ok you looked like you need it." A small smile grazing Chanyeol's lips when he saw a faint blush adorning the mans cheeks. "I should get going to." The man said rushing out the shop. Chanyeol watched the man practically run out the shop and down the street. He stood there for a good minute thinking of how adorable the man looked when he was embarrassed. 

He turned to the table the man sat at and picked up the plate and mug that sat on it. As he was washing the dishes he thought about how the man had a black string attached to him. 'What cause an angel like him to have a black string?' He thought to himself. 'It must have been something really bad.' A frown tugged at the corner of his lips at the thought of something bad happening to his soulmate. He quickly cleaned up any mess that was on the counter and whipped down the tables before ending his shift. 

He walked slowly enjoying th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter