II

Red Strings of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Frozen in place Chanyeol stares at the short man enjoying his coffee and cake. 'Why now? Why him? What if he doesn't accept me?' All these questions racing through his mind, only to snap out of it when he saw the stranger turn to look at him. Feeling his face heat up, he looked down and turned to go to the back room to clock out and get ready to head home. He took much longer than he usually does, the man still overtaking his thought. 

Walking with his head down so the man doesn't notice him as he heads for the door to leave the shop. Just a few steps away from the door he bumps into someone. "Sorry." He spoke loud enough for the person to hear him. He looks up to see who it was, eyes widening slightly when he sees who it is. "It's ok." The short man says flashing a friendly heart shaped smile. Feeling another blush creep up his neck, he looks away and opens the door for the man being the gentleman he is. He heard a low chuckle, the man finding the shy giant adorable. 

"After you." He said politely, motioning for the man to go out the door. "Thanks." He said flashing a more genuine looking smile. As the man walked through the door it took Chanyeol a few seconds to process what just happened before going out the door as well. Looking to see what direction the man went he saw his back getting smaller and smaller until he disappeared around the corner. Letting out a small sigh Chanyeol ventured off to his own home. 

Once he arrived he headed straight u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter