IT’S A HIGH TIME TO CONVINCE EVERYONE

twist in fate

 

After the burial, it’s the time now to go back to school. Since, it not possible to get enrolled in a school without any credentials from the schools that you has been. This must be hardest of all because since, there is no Andrew James Lopez II or Andrew James Gonzales that have been born, it would be a hard time to be enrolled. First is to bribe the NSO regional Officer (I know that’s a bad thing to do) to register a child under my parent’s name as my twin brother with a name of Andrew James Lopez II, and register a child named Andrew James Gonzales under Dr. Gonzales and her husband as an adopted son. We have to bribe him in order to have the secrecy and confidentiality of my identity. And thankfully, the regional director agreed since, he is my mother’s relative also and the one of the few who knew my identity. Then, next is the educational background of Andrew James Gonzales. Dr. Gonzales helped on that one, since she had someone who knew who is the Principal and owner of a private school, a close friend of his husband and her; she told her friend that she will need a record for the nursery up to the high school years of a boy named Andrew James Gonzales. Well at first the principal wouldn’t agree but since we told her my story, she understands my situation, and we promised that there would be no one who will spill this secret, after that, the principal agreed. Now, everything is set, except for my college years, it should have been to coincide with my records as Sophia Lopez that I have also taken my nursing course in other schools. That would be the main problem but thankfully; the principal who is the friend of Dr. Gonzales referred us to a well known University President to help us in our problem. Maybe, I could say that it’s with the God willing. It really does, because we can never really able to get this far if we are not guided. When I first step into that president’s office, I knew that I could convince him.

 

“Good morning Sir.”

 

“Good morning too young man. How can I help you?” The president asked.

 

“Sir, my name is Andrew James Lopez II; I’m going to be honest and straightforward with you. I’m here to ask for your permission and guidance with the help of your authority if I can get falsified information of my school records in your school.”

 

“Mr. Lopez, that is an illegal thing to do and I know that you know it also. Now before I decide, let me here your reason for doing this complicated thing.”

 

“Sir, do you believe in something impossible?”

 

“Well that depend on the thing and situation. Why is this something to do with your request?”

 

“Yes sir, very much related to it. You see my birth name was Sophia Lopez, I was born as a girl, however, just few weeks ago I was diagnosed of having a hermaphrodism syndrome. It’s a condition wherein you both have male and female organs, and what’s worst is having no choice but to be a male. After that I did the surgery, now I’m beginning to live as AJ Lopez II. However, I can’t completely live with that name without the entire necessary document. You might say that all I just have to do is to say the truth. But sir, you know that this kind of truth can make my live miserable and unwelcoming in the eyes of the people. You know how society treats someone like me. I can’t live with that.”

 

“Yes, I understand you now Mr. Lopez. Even myself, I can’t believe that you’ve gone with this too must problem. But just believe that you can make it. Don’t worry I’ll help you.”

 

So now, here I am together with my mom to my real school to get me enrolled as the one to be filled as to the place of my sister (which was me btw) as a fulfilment of her last wish which is to have me in her place. Well we’ve never meet personally but she knew that she had a twin brother and if mom and dad would be able to find me, she wants me to continue her studies. Well that was the story that I’ve came up. Wow, I sometimes amazed myself with those stories.  With that very touching story they let me take my sister’s place, gave me my sister’s requirements. Since, she (I) have already been able to accomplish almost all the scrubs required for a student to be able yo take the board exams, it would mean that only a few will be taken by me. You might wonder how they will be able to change the name of the student who assisted there. Well, you see, I was able to get all that scrubs from only one hospital, that’s why it would be easy to manipulate it.

I know that you may not approve all the lies that I have done to cover it all up but for me, this will be the key of living my life without worrying what might people think about me. I know that some might leak out but for me, this solution would be the best. I’m not saying that lying is acceptable if it has a valid reason, it’s just that I have no other choice if I really wanted to live a normal live. So please just let me live because it has been hard enough for me knowing that what I live all my life is not going to last. Let me feel that I’m alive again.