NEW FACE

twist in fate

 

 

After two days, I was set for the surgery. It lasted for about ten hours, they remove all my female organs, did a little reduction since they said that my testosterone will surge up they will not need to reduce more, circumcised my newly developed organ, and have reconstructive surgery in my face to make a little difference from my previous face. I know that I will feel awkward with my transformation but with my family’s help, I know I can do it.

They said that I’ll be out for a week. I just have to heal my wound. After three days, the bandage in my face can be removed to reveal my new face. We’ll I can help to feel nervous and curious at the same time on how will I look now. Little by little, Dr. Gonzales (or Mommy Eula as she wants me to call her) removed my bandage revealing my new face. We’ll it haven’t really changed a lot it’s just my jaw to make my manly figure prominent. Since, my eyes we’re small as that of Chinese however I look more like a Korean. I say that my face will really approved as a male because of its manly features. I might add that if I’m still a girl, I will fall in love with my appearance now. Don’t call me narcissistic, it’s just that I can say that I’ve become a handsome young man. You can compare my features as those of mixed Korean actor Jang Geun Suk and Hollywood actor Steven Strait. We’ll I can exaggerate sometimes but I look really a mixed of both. If I were still a girl I would really fall for real. What a shame! Hahaha…But I guess that’s what life is. Since in my medical record, it’s stated there that I have undergone a different surgery to provide secrecy. We’ll now I sometimes get annoyed with the nurses because they always come to my room just to gawk at my face. We’ll I can’t blame them. Little by little, I learned to accept the fact that I’m a male now and it’s time to face the new world.

My mother planned to check out when I’m ready to go. Since, it’s been two weeks since the second semester started, I enrolled late.  I don’t how will my mom will get to pull an act that will convince all the faculty and staff to enrol me in my last semester. For the start of these I will now officially introduce myself as a new man, a man who changed everything that he had. And now, I will do everything to be able to put myself back into the track again. We’ll now I enrolled under a new name. A name that I will use from this moment till the end. It’s time now to introduce my new self to all of you.

Hi! My name is Andrew James Lopez II. And it’s nice to meet you.