UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER

twist in fate

 

 

After all the process, the efforts, the patience, the talks and convincing; I am able to get myself enrolled in my University under the name Andrew James Lopez II. I’m back in Dumaguete, the place that I’ve missed the most. I’m excited as well as nervous.

I’m riding my new black sports car that Mommy Eula has given to me. I’m thankful that I’ve meet her. She’s so good to me and treats me as her real child. And also before we went home, she had made me go shopping with her to bought me new clothes; and mind you it was all new trends, designer’s clothes and really expensive. I asked her why she was doing this. She just told me that it’s her way of expressing her love and care as a mother to me. And I’m so grateful to have her as my adopted mother.

Now, going back to this school made me feel nostalgic. I remembered how I walked in the halls just few months ago as Sophia Lopez but now I’m coming back as Andrew James Lopez II.

It was good that my classes start late. And I was glad to be with my former classmates but it would be difficult for me to act as a complete stranger to all of them. I’m able to park my car then step out. I’m still in my civilian clothes since the new uniforms are not finished yet so I asked our dean if I can wear my casual clothes as he said yes. If you’re wondering what my outfit is, well I’m dress in a white V-neck white shirt with black suit on top, and denim with Armani black shoes. I have also my new haircut as prescribed by the college. Damn, why I can’t resist myself gaping at my appearance. Maybe it’s because of the remaining female hormones that I still have. Wow, I’m one hot guy. Let’s end those self-praises.

I was on my way to my classroom when I heard things suddenly dropped and scattered on the ground and went to help the person carrying those. As my Good Samaritan instinct comes in, I went to the place and saw a lady having a hard time picking it up, and then I helped her gather it all. She really has a lot of things that it was hard for her to carry all those. When I finished gathering her things, I faced her. Then she turns to me, our eyes met. I felt something sparks when I looked into her chinky eyes. Then, a sudden thump in my chest. I’m bewildered with that strange feeling, and then she suddenly looked away. I was surprised with her action, then she faced me again and said thank you; I was about to ask her if I can help her carry those things but after saying thank you, she walked away. Meanwhile, I was left there like a statue trying to decipher what happened.

After gathering my composure, I went to find my room.