Unplanned

Because She Taught Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saeri's eyes widened when from behind Jaejoong, Taeyong appeared as well. She looked at Soyeon who only shrugged her shoulder as if she didn't know what was going on. 

"Saeri ah, I think you know this guy," Jaejoong smirked as he pulled up a chair next to Soyeon. He gestured at the chair across the table and next to Saeri for Taeyong. Taeyong looked at the chair and nodded his head while he bowed a little to everyone at the table, knowing that he was significantly younger than everyone who was here. 

"Taeyong ah, Why are you here with Jaejoong?" Saeri asked. Before Taeyong could answer, Jaejoong jumped in and answered for him instead. 

"I brought him here. So you guys can talk," he said. "Soyeon ah, want to get going? We need to pick up the kids from my parent's house before it gets too late," Jaejoong suggested. 

"Omo," Soyeon exclaimed as she looked at the watch. She was actually surprised at the time and how late it was starting to get. Almost 8 o'clock already and the kids needed to be in bed by 10pm. "You're right. Let's go pick up the kids. Saeri and this young man can talk. Oh, and by the way, I'm Choi Soyeon, Jaejoong's wife," she said as she held out her hand while standing up. 

"Lee Taeyong," Taeyong introduced himself as he also stood up and bowed deeply while shaking her hand briefly. 

"Well, don't let us hog all your time. We'll get going now," Soyeon said. Jaejoong helped her put on her jacket and the two waved their hands as they walked out the door. 

Saeri cleared out of pure awkwardness as she was left alone with Taeyong. She turned her head and looked at him sitting next to her. "Noona," he started. 

"Hm?" Saeri answered.

"Sorry for not calling you," Taeyong said. 

"It's fine. I didn't expect you to," Saeri said, brushing it off quickly.

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows. "I have a phone now," he said, pulling one out of his pocket and raising it up. "So maybe you should expect a call now." 

"I should, should I?" Saeri asked. "And why is that?" 

"Because I want to hear your voice before I fall asleep tonight." Saeri froze as she looked at Taeyong, who seemed to be taken aback by his own words too. He gathered himself quickly. "Because I haven't seen you in a really long time I mean. I just wanted to catch up and see how you're doing," Taeyong tried to explain. 

"I'm doing fine, Taeyong ah. Really," Saeri said. 

"Really. And is fine supposed to be throwing yourself into work so that you don't think about that man?" Taeyong spat out suddenly. Saeri's mouth dropped at the sudden mention of Hyunshik. Taeyong was right though. Since they had broken up, all Saeri did was work until she felt exhausted so that she could go home, drop in her bed and fall asleep quickly. But that didn't explain how he knew about Hyunshik. 

"How....how do you know about him?" Saeri asked. Her voice wavered a little as she struggled to ask the question. 

"I saw him pick you up from the library that day," Taeyong finally said. He had planned to never speak of that day again but it seemed like in the last few days, all he did was bring it up. Saeri thought back to the last time she ever saw Taeyong i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter