Present Time

Because She Taught Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bwoh??" Soyeon practically yelled into her cell phone. 

"It's weird right? What are the chances that I would run into him again? And at my usual Starbucks of all places. There are a million Starbucks in this city but we happened to be at the same one," Saeri replied. 

"That's totally strange. But what's actually even stranger was that he asked for your phone number!" Soyeon said. Saeri had just finished telling her about what happened yesterday morning. She had wanted to tell Soyeon about it earlier but ended up being bogged down by work until late last night. 

"I know. I shouldn't have given it to him huh," Saeri pondered. "But he hasn't contacted me yet so maybe he forgot."

"Oh please, he wouldn't have insisted if he wasn't going to. I bet he's just busy with his schedules. Aren't they just starting promotions for their new single too?" 

"Yea I guess you're right." 

"Let me ask Jaejoong and see what he thinks," Soyeon said. Saeri was about to protest but it was too late. She could hear Soyeon whispering on the other end of the line, no doubt telling him about everything. 

"Saeri ah," she heard Jaejoong's voice over the phone after awhile of whispers. "He likes you!" he said excitedly. 

"Bwoh??" Saeri and Soyeon both said at the same time. 

"Ow!!" Jaejoong yelled as Soyeon hit him on the back of his head lightly. He rubbed his head and put the phone on speaker. "Trust me. I was his age once. I was in SM once. With that group's popularity right now, you don't ever go up to just anyone in public and talk with them, let alone directly ask for their phone number. He took a risk to chase you into the parking lot and do that. For all you know his manager was watching and probably writing down your license plate number." 

"Seriously? That's ridiculous," Saeri said.

"I'm not kidding. We used to be constrained like that. There are a million rules as an idol group. My bet is that he might not even have his own phone to call you," Jaejoong explained. "Of course I like to think that I broke all the rules and managed to sneak my own phone too." 

"Aish," Soyeon said as she shook her head lightly. 

"Tell you what, let me see what I can find out!" Jaejoong said. He handed the phone back to Soyeon.

"Wait! No! You don't need to Jaejoong!" Saeri said. 

"Saeri ah, let him do what he wants," Soyeon said with a laugh. "He can help us find out a few things." 

"Oh...."

"Ok, I gotta go! I'll talk to you soon hm?" Soyeon said.

"Mm okay, talk again later. Bye!" Saeri said. She hung up the phone and sighed. She was definitely at a lost as to what was going on. Part of her wondered why she even seemed to care to begin with. It wasn't crazy that Taeyong might like her given t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter