Flashback

Because She Taught Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Read forward first!

8 years ago...

3 days later Taeyong appeared back at the library again. He saw Saeri at the front desk, sitting in the front of the computer with a book opened in front as well. She looked up and met his eyes as he walked by. Taeyong gave her a small wave and pointed towards his usual desk. She nodded her head and shooed him away. He sat down and pulled out his books and notebook again. Out came a Starbucks drink he had hidden in his backpack on the way in. The library had a strict no eating or drinking policy but Taeyong needed some coffee if he was going to stay awake today. 

"Ya! How many times have I told you, you can't bring drinks in here," Saeri's voice said. She knew it was a hopeless cause but she had to say something regardless. Taeyong looked at her sheepishly and ran a hand through his black hair. 

"Sorry noona," he said quietly.

"Aish, this kid," she said. She slapped him over the head lightly again. "How old are you, like 14? Why are you drinking coffee anyway?" 

"How old are you then?" he retorted with a smile while rubbing the back of his head. 

"Too old for you," Saeri laughed. Taeyong blushed knowing that she could see right through him. She clearly knew that he had a small crush on her given that he always came to the library on the days that she was working. 

"I just want to know noona," Taeyong insisted.

"Okay fine, I'm 20," Saeri answered. Taeyong's eyes opened wide. So he had guessed right, she was somewhere in college. 

"That's not that old," he said, taking a sip of his coffee. 

"You're right, it's not that old. How's your training going?" she asked him.

Taeyong shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't get home until 11pm last night."

"You're kidding. What are they doing to you young kids there?" she asked horrified. 

"We take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter