*Not an update BUT....* KNK's Lonely Night!!

Destined Cards

Hey Ya'll!!! Just wanted to let ya'll know that I am working on the next chapter, just trying to figure a few plot things out is all. But the main point of the announcment is to talk about KNK's comeback!!

So, for those that don't know about what KNK's been through this past year and six months hiatus....

Youjin left to focus on his mental health. We don't know if he'll ever return to being an idol or not, but all us Tinks undertand him and just hope he'll live happy and healthy. Someone actually saw on a subway train about a week ago, and they said he looked really happy. So there's some good news. 

But right after he left, KNK decided to leave their company, YNB ent, because that company couldn't manage them anymore. We think it's because they went bankrupped. Now they're under 220 ent that's owned by a former manager of their's. 

And because they didn't feel complete by just promoting as four members, they called up an old friend of their's, Dongwon, and got him to join KNK. Dongwon, nickname Donggu, was a trainee at FNC ent with Heejun and Inseong. You can even see old clips of him in the show CDD111. He's basically KNK's 2nd oldest member being born on Jan 1st, 1994, and is considered the same age as Seungjun. He has a really deep voice and is now KNK's main rapper I think. 

Anyway. yesterday on Jan, 8th, KNK finally came back with their new album 'Lonley Night'. If you can or want to, please help us give KNK lot's of love! They've just gone through so much and we want to let them know how much we love them. 

Here's the MV link! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EM-L3koV5o

again, thank you for reading this! and I'm sorry it's not an official update. Hope ya'll have a nice day!