Kim Youjin and my KNK babies.

Destined Cards

I'm sorry to say that this isn't a new chapter. But I thought that I should say something.

So I don't know if ya'll have heard the news regarding our Youjin or KNK that was just released, but long story short....

Youjin has decided not to stay in KNK so he can focus mainly on his mental health, while the rest of the KNK members, Kimchi, Heejun, Seungjun and Inseong, all have decided to cancle their contracts with YNB ent. and look for a new company. When I first read Soompi's article about this, I can't say that I wasn't in complete shock and confusion. I mean, I knew that something was going on with their company, and given how Bestie was treated, I knew that something would happen between them and KNK someday. But I didn't know it'd be this soon. Now, am I sad for them? A little, yes. Am I happy for them? Completely!! Am I worried for them? More than you can ever know. I'm so worried that something will happen to them now that they're out on their own. Like, what if they can't join a company together? What if they join a company, and they don't treat them right? I'm so scared for them you have no idea. But I will support their decision and wait for them. Because in the statement that YNB released, they said that KNK would have a comback really soon. Though a bit confused on how that will work if YNB doesn't manage them anymore, I'm still excited about this happy news. It's like a small light in the darkness. I know the boys will do amazing with this comeback! 

Now, regarding Youjin. I'm scared for him. I'm so worried about him that I don't know if I'll be able to pay attention to anything else for the next few days. And have ya'll read his fancafe post?! (If you haven't, then no pressure. Only read it when you think you're ready. Trust me, I wished I had waited a day or two.) I didn't start crying until I read what he wrote to us. It broke my heart to see him appologize for something that he couldn't control. I hurt to see him so sorry to s, to understand what he's putting them through, even though they understand what he wants and are alright with his decision. I really hate how I can't do anything for him when he's in so much pain and hardship. If there's a fan project or something that Tinks are doing for him, can ya'll let me know? I would love to help out with it! But, anyway, Since he said that he'd be praying for us and for s, then I'll always be praying for him too. Always. 

And just because Youjin is "technically" not a KNK member anymore DOESN'T mean that I'm not going to write him in this story!!!! To me, he will ALWAYS be a KeuNaKeunie, and will ALWAYS have a place in KNK. That will never change! So be ready! Because when I finally have the chance to write him in, ya'll's minds are gonna be blown!!! You can count on that!!! 

KNK Fighting!!!!!!

Youji Mochi Fighting!!!!! (and I hope you feel better soon <3)

Tinkerbell Fighting!!!!!

To all my readers that aren't Tinks but still like my story, Fighting!!!!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

"It's not an 'END' but and 'AND'"

-Super Junior's Leeteuk