Winter Vacation and Surprise? 1/2

Little Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyunnie is already 7 years old and Chanyeol 8 years old. The Oh and Kim family will be celebrating Christmas together.

He and Papa Sehun will have their first skate together. And Sehun and Jongin continues being the doting father they are. More headaches from Luhan and Kyungsoo of course.

And Luhan  will be giving the love of his life and little man a huge surprise.

3rd Person’s P.O.V

To say Sehun is fond of winter is a complete understatement and lie. Oh Sehun don’t like winter. No. Oh Sehun despises winter. The cold makes his body go rigid, making him have a runny nose, and sometimes cold. He hates it very much. But that’s a complete opposite of his now 7 year old son Baekhyunnie.

Baekhyunnie with all his heart loves winter, and Christmas is his most favorite holiday because all his loved ones are with him (sweet little angel), and he thinks, winter is a very pretty season. Although it is very cold and it upsets his father, Baekhyunnie believed that his family hugs and kisses will always warm him up no matter how cold the season is. Especially a hug from his papa. That’s why he loves winter.

“Papaaa~ mamaaa~ can you give Baekkie hugs and kisses later, when we get there?” he asked and giggled at his mother and father who were at the front row in the car.

“Of course baby! But why is that?” Luhan smiled gently at his son, who was covered in his red scarf and beanie, and also his red mittens (courtesy of Oh Sehun) and his, rather big, blue coat. His nose red from the coldness, but despite that he smiles brightly at his mama.

“Because Baek-baek is cold! But mama and papa’s hugs and kisses always warm me up! Oh oh hot chocolates too! Can I have some later mama, papa!?” he enthusiastically asked his mother, eyes gleaming at the thought of the hot choco.

“Sure baby, after dinner that is. By the way Sehunnie, are we almost there yet?” Luhan turns to his husband who was driving them. Currently the Oh family are on their way to Sehun’s family villa in the next town, with the Kims. Both family planned celebrating Christmas together in there. And even though Sehun don’t like the idea, he would do everything for his little family, especially his ball of sunshine.

“Yes love, we’re almost there.”

“Yeollie, Uncle Kyungie and Uncle Kai-Kai will be with us right Papa!?” Baekhyun asked happily at his father, who looked lovingly at his son in the rear mirror.

“Of course sunshine, they are already there, I suppose..”

“Grandmama and Grandpapa too right!?”

Luhan laughed heartedly at how he calls his grandparents andhis son’s excitement. He looked at him fondly.

“Everyone is there for you my little boy, now sit back and relax ok? Let papa concentrate on his driving.”

“Ok mama!”

A year passed since Baekhyunnie’s first day in kindergarten. And now little Baekhyunnie is in his 1st grade. Just as expected with little Baekhyunnie’s cute charm and soft nature, he got popular just like his father.

 But despite having many kids wanting to become his friends, Baekhyunnie only wanted one friend and that is Chanyeol.  Chanyeol too became popular, but he only wanted his Baekkie by his side. Much to the joy of their mothers, and the horrors of their fathers.

It was quiet for a while until Baekhyun asked again in a soft voice, a sign that the child is getting sleepy.

“Mama..Papa. Santa will come this Christmas too right?”

Sehun and Luhan smiled at their son’s innocence and cuteness. Despite Santa not being real, they do not have the heart in telling that to their only child. It will greatly break his heart.

“Of course love, he will be there and give you presents! Right Sehunnie?” Luhan eyed his husband with a little glint.

“Y-yes, of course sweetheart. Santa will be there to give you lots of presents hehe…” he stuttered and laughed sheepishly. He gulped at his husband’s intense stare. He knew that look. The look of ‘you-better-do-it-or-we-will-have-no-smexy-time-for-a-year.

He nodded at him and gave his love of his life a huge thumb up, despite driving.

Dressing up as Santa Claus doesn’t really make him happy, more reason to hate this season. But seeing the laugh and smile of his little star makes it up. Anything for you my little child..anything for you.

He looks behind him and saw his little sunshine, asleep. Snoring softly and hugging his Bambi stuffed toy.

“Sleep tight little star, sleep tight..”

Thus the journey of the family. In a cold winter.

Arriving at their destination with a cold Sehun. Luhan and Sehun woke their little star up, with promised hugs and kisses.

Baekhyun giggled at his parents, and raised both his hands up to carry him. Luhan willingly did, and hugged his son tightly, kissing his puffy cheeks.

Sehun went beside his family, with their stuff and lead them inside the villa, with Mr. and Mrs. Oh’s awaiting arms.

“Baekhyunnie!” Mrs. Oh exclaimed with an open arm.

“Grandmama! Grandpapa!” Luhan put his squirming son down, and went to help Sehun with their luggage. Kissing his cheeks, and watching their son interact with his Grandparents.

“Warm enough now Sehunnie..”

“Of course love, of course.” He pulls his husband closer beside him, and kisses his forehead.

“Let’s get in before you die in coldness Sehunnie, I don’t want to be widowed yet.” Luhan joked and pulled away, pulling his husband inside the warm house.

Very warm indeed.

3 days before Christmas and Baekhyunnie is having a fun in his life with his family. The family went out sightseeing  the small town with the Kims. They went shop after shop, buying souvenirs for their frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter