Kindergarten

Little Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person’s P.O.V

4 years had passed since Baekhyun’s first birthday. 4 years and a lot changed, 4 years since the little star grew fond (and maybe a crush?) to his one and only best friend (or boyfwen he corrected) Chanyeol. And 4 years of happiness and battle cry….

4 years passed and little Baekhyunnie is now 5 years old.…

“Lu sweetie! Can’t we turn around now and go home!! Baekkie is too young for this! I mean, HE CAN’T GO ON WITHOUT US!!” Sehun cried as he hug his little boy tightly. Scared of being separated from him.

And now it’s his  first day of school…as a kindergartener WITH THE LITTLE TREE (‘Yeollie’ Baekkie corrected again) Oh the horrors! –SEHUN

“Shut up Sehunnie! You mean YOU can’t go on without him dummy! And for the love of God he’s only going to school, you’re going to see him when he gets home . Why are you being dramatic over this!? Now let go of the poor boy! You’re going to suffocate him.” Luhan retorted, looking at his husband annoyingly and a little amused. The image of his overgrown husband hugging his little son protectively while on his knees, is a comical sight. But enough to catch attention. Which is embarrassing.

“Sehun. Let go of  little Baekhyunnie now.” Luhan warned, with seriousness in his face and voice. Although the the wrath of his husband is the scariest thing ever (despite the cute face).  Sehun  will not back down and leave his son there, alone with a bunch of kids running around with snots in their noses, and pushing each other. (These little peasants don’t deserve my kid.)

“But Luhan what if he will get bullied and picked on!! I can’t afford him getting hurt without me by his side! Baekhyunnie needs his papa! Don’t ya angel?” Sehun cooed as he kissed his Baekkie’s rosy cheeks again and again, having the child giggle and squeal at the ticklish feeling and his father’s weird antics.

“Papaaaa~~”

Luhan can only sigh helplessly at his husband, a headache now forming in his head.  Again why did I marry this man? “Sehunnie we talked about this for weeks now! Baekhyunnie will be fine! He took after you! He’s brave and smart enough to fend off bullies, and besides Channie will be with him, they’re in the same class.”

4 years passed and Chanyeol is now 6 years old, but despite his age he is really tall. He took after his father I suppose, while Baekhyunnie took after Luhan. But their height difference makes it even cuter. Kyaa the feels! Although he should have started kindergarten last year. The boy cried and threw a tantrum. Not wanting to go without Baekkie (as he affectionally calls him) by his side, so the parents decided they will start kindergarten together. Much to the horrors of their fathers.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun became best friends (or boyfwens) for life. Just like their fathers. They became inseparable and always stick to one another. And two overgrown man would always watch (Spy) over them whenever they play. Not wanting to replay the innocent kiss. Which irritates their spouses, leaving them with smacks in the back of their heads.

“MORE REASON TO BACK OUT! Luhaaaaannnn~~ who will look after them now!?  What if they kiss again!? What if little Baekhyuunnie here falls for that brat!? OH THE HORRORS!” Sehun shrieked and flails his hands up dramatically. Little Baekhyunnie, giggling and trying to copy his father’s actions with a bright face.

Too late for that now Sehunnie. Little baekhyunnie here is already in love with little Channie, and nothing can stop it..

Luhan can only face palm at his family and smile fondly. He looked over beside them to see Jongin doing the same thing like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter