Little Star

Little Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person's P.O.V

 

Sehun was raised in a wealthy family. He grew up having everything he had wanted. Treated with respect like a Prince (or King). Given proper education and a good school. Very popular and well known, and have a beautiful girlfriend. You could say, his life is perfect.

But to Sehun, it was not. It was not what he had wanted. He was never thankful for everything. Never grateful to all he had got. Not to his wealth, not to his parents, not to his friend or anyone, especially not to his life.

Sure he had everything he could ask for, but that was it. It lacked something. And that something can never be gained by the use of money, no, you can't buy love.

Sehun grew up without any love and care. He grew up with his parents away, having the maid and butlers tending him instead. His girlfriend never loved him, she loved his wealth. The same goes for his 'minions'. Using his looks and title, to lure some girls and boys. (But those peasants are only wasting their time because their so-called lovers are not really interested in them, but me.) The last time he felt love was from his Grandfather, but he died when he was 7-years-old.

At first Sehun never really cared about any of this, because he was slowly accepting his fate. He slowly accepts the fact that no matter what he does, he will never be loved by anyone, no matter how much he longed for one. It will never happen. And he cursed his life for it.

But that all changed one night when he went out to buy some groceries to restock his refrigerator, where he bumped into someone along the way. There he had met the most beautiful human being he had ever encountered in his whole life.

Those Brown-beautiful-doe eyes seem to twinkle brightly along with the stars, pink and cute lips that look so delicious and tempting, and those brown hair of his that looks so soft to touch. Luhan, the boy's name was Luhan, even his name is beautiful.

Can't say Sehun wasn't attracted, no Sehun was completely captivated. Right then and there Oh Sehun fell in love. And so was Luhan.

Since the day they have met, Sehun's once unloved and dull life blossomed and changed. The once stoic and cold young CEO, the once lonely and emotionless little boy, had changed. And it was all because of a certain sweet deer. And Jongin, Sehun's best friend and ONLY true friend was so glad.

They have been together for 5 years now and every day with Luhan was full of love and happiness. Although there was those ups and downs, they have gotten through it together. They were always side by side, and every minute and second Sehun spent with Luhan was nothing but pure happiness and bliss. Realizing this, Sehun decided to marry Luhan, and what did he say? He said yes.

Of course, Sehun's parents were opposed to this at first. Not wanting their only child getting involved in a lowly life of a commoner. They only wanted the best for their son, so they did everything they could to separate them. But no matter what, Sehun and Luhan stood strong and fought for their love, and eventually, they accepted them.

They got married on January 28, 2017. And Sehun was the happiest man in the world. Never was he grateful for anyone, no matter what they give and what they do. But he was so grateful for meeting Luhan and having him in his life.

And now Sehun is even more grateful to meet their bundle of love, their little star...

"S-sehun! I-it it HURTS!" Luhan cried out in pain as another strong contraction came.

"I know baby! I know, just keep pushing ok? Everything is going to be just fine once the little star is out, you can do this!" kissing his husband's sweaty forehead and gripping his hand gently to reassure him he is with him.

"I can see the head! PUSH!" Yixing their friend and doctor, said and encourage Luhan to push.

May 6th, 2018, how Sehun could never forget that day. The day his little star was born. He and Luhan were out with his parents for a dinner date, until Luhan's water suddenly broke and cause chaos that night. He was immediately rushed to the hospital and to the emergency room. At first, Sehun was not allowed, but Luhan called out for him and here he was now. Waiting for his little one.

"A-AHHHHH!!"

"PUSH! PUSH!"

Luhan was whimpering and crying, his face filled with tears and sweat and pain. It pains him to see him in a state like this, but he couldn't do anything but comfort him with sweet and encouraging words. And Sehun feels so guilty.

"I'm so sorry you have to go through this my love, I am so sorry. But our little star is almost there, give it one last big push and he'll be out. Come on my love you can do this!"

Luhan with a determined face gave all his strength to push their little star out. And with a high pitched scream, he pushed with all his might.

Then they heard it. Their child's first cry. It was the most beautiful sound they have ever heard.

"a-ahhhhhhhh-ahhh!"

"Congratulations! It's a healthy baby boy!"

Doctor Zhang said as he held their son up, crying and all red and wriggly, but nonetheless a beautiful sight to be seen. He gave gently put the babe on his mother chest.

"S-sehunnie..he's.he's really here now..our little star is here now.." Luhan tearfully said as he looked at the whimpering star on his chest. The pain of labour is so worth it after seeing his son. His little star.

"I know love, I know. God, I'm so happy, you did so well my love.." Sehun whispered, still in a daze, his baby. Their baby, he didn't realize tears were now slowly flowing in his cheeks.

"Sehunnie..are-are you crying..?"

"Yes because I'm so happy, so-so happy my love... thank you so much for My Lu... for changing my life...now rest you'll meet him soon.." he lovingly kissed lips and leaned to his hair. He inhaled its scent and despite the sweat, it still smells like flowers and honey. His most favourite scent. Sehun kissed Luhan sweaty forehead with such tender as he noticed Luhan was slowly losing consciousness from exhaustion. That worried Sehun a bit but the nurse assured him it was normal.

The nurse told Sehun that he can go out now and that they will meet his family in their private ward, while they cared for Luhan and the baby. He hesitantly agreed but followed because he wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter